Car Mechanics on Here ???

Some of you know my car was stolen 3 weeks ago I got a call yesterday that is was recovered and It has front passenger side bumper damage that may have extended into the frame of the car.
Any gentleman on here work at an automotive shop or could give me a decent price or allow some work for play.

Also a few of you have asked.
Yes I'm in town and hosting 3 tomes a week out of Private Hotel room in OP
6 months and 120lbs ! My boobs are officially D's!!! Like Damnnnnn!! Lol
Jasmin Delights on my onlyfans page to those who keep asking
Happy Hump day!!!
are you looking for a mechanic or a body guy
I think she is looking for a mechanic with a body!
I believe I need a body guy but I may have frame work so I don't know the difference I apologize i believe body work
Frame is body work also. Some cars are not repairable if there is too much front end damage. Most cars these days don't have "frames", mostly unibody construction is used in the last 15 years or more. It will be hard to find a "john" to do this in a driveway depending on the damage. Some special tools are needed to do repairs like this that only shops usually have. Best bet is to hope to find a "john" that owns a higher end body shop.
Did the insurance company total it or did you have theft Insurance
I need but cant afford body work. However...i can always use a mechanic. Then let him use me
Did the insurance company total it or did you have theft Insurance Originally Posted by yourdesire
I'm young and stupid
I don't pay for insurance. I let life bend me over and punish me
Come on girls, can't afford? WTF??? Need to get your butts to work.... Maybe you need managers to make sure you are meeting expectations.
Come on girls, can't afford? WTF??? Need to get your butts to work.... Maybe you need managers to make sure you are meeting expectations. Originally Posted by royamcr
I sure the hell don't need a manager! I could use some self discipline. Self control never a manager.
I'm young and stupid
I don't pay for insurance. I let life bend me over and punish me Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Where’s your baby’s daddy I’m sure he would help. He shouldn’t want his girl and baby in a unsafe car and without a place to live.
I sure the hell don't need a manager! I could use some self discipline. Self control never a manager. Originally Posted by yourdesire
These girls need to up their productivity.

Lets look at some basic math. 400 a day for 20 days a month is 8000 a month or the equivalence of 96,000 a year. That is working 2 hours per day for 20 days a month. Now of course that 2 hours can take 4 hours to complete with getting ready, travel, screening etc. Up that to 3 hours per day for 20 days and we are looking at 12000 per month which is mid 6 figs per year.
I'm young and stupid
I don't pay for insurance. I let life bend me over and punish me Originally Posted by JasminDelights
LOL I'd rather let a gent or lady bend me over 😂😂😂 I lost my license for 10 yrs once because of no insurance I carry full coverage w/collision repair, gap & roadside assistance now not to mention renters insurance
Where’s your baby’s daddy I’m sure he would help. He shouldn’t want his girl and baby in a unsafe car and without a place to live. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Ha funny how you guys assume I have a baby daddy. I have a sperm donor with arrangements. Which were planned and arranged . As I already have my next two scheduled in a manner in which I'll be rather content with. Gentleman who actually see me know my circumstances. Those who don't stick out like a sore thumb
My lease in Jackson MS with my cousin is on hold and TBD due to health concerns with my mother and frankly natural disasters. I have no intention to leave kc with my mother's health in the conditions its in. So shortly after my father passed. The property I'm staying at in Independence is not a location that I will host at. It not my property to be inviting guess to. So I just won't. I like a clean bed to sleep on and I'm sure alot of women don't sleep where they work. ..

I prefer to spend my money on 1,035 2 bedroom apt in Op and 900 on a home in MO and 500 a month on car payments.
Its not that I don't make enough money to but insurance its thats I choice to not pay 600 a month on full coverage for a car because of my past driving history.
My adventures seeking ass has a lead foot that just doesnt use cruise control.
I've made my choice on this vehicle. I choice to not drive my other reticle because of the mechanical issues it has. Not because I don't have a secondary vehicle but because I'd rather not take the risk of driving my other vehicle.
I live and learn.
Also only Body Works only required
I sure the hell don't need a manager! I could use some self discipline. Self control never a manager. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Hahha right lol who's with a banking firm please. I have 5 underground hiding spots through out us on boi I need a trip to cali lol help a sister figure her budgets right.