I MILKED ON YOU

Wow! Its that time already!!! So yeah! My tits may or may not milk on ya!
I apologize I have no control over it and yes It taste sweet

Anyone else get freaked out the first time they squirted in a long time? I panicked and screamed "don't make me pee"!
Oh man! I hope for my sake he doesn't write a review 🤦🏽♀️

I know I squirt but I also only squirt with certain almighty rods! Its been 3 months since I've seen my out of town company that hit thats spot but Holy cow! What was your gals first reaction when you squirted?
What about guys!! What was your first reaction enjoying a girl squirting on you?

Anyone in KC rental property owners or leasers. I maybe stuck in KC until my moms health is better so I'm looking for a 6 month lease or month to month.
What about guys!! What was your first reaction enjoying a girl squirting on you? Originally Posted by JasminDelights
”If I drown, I drown...”
”If I drown, I drown...” Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Wiz,
Breath through your nose, otherwise you interrupt your tongue exercise session.
Milk does a body good, Jasmin! Great to hear you are progressing well, mama!
Wiz,
Breath through your nose... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ask any of my Timex ladies over the years, UC... My nose gets involved somehow, as well! I do the aquaman thing pretty well, though. *sniff*
Fair is fair, I milked your tonsils.

[QUOTE=Wizard of Ahhhhs;1062185123]Milk does a body good, Jasmin! Great to hear you are progressing well, mama!Ask any of my Timex ladies over the years, UC... My nose gets involved somehow, as well! I do the aquaman thing pretty well, though

Haha yes it does! Beautiful little glow to my tiny little body.
I keep getting kindly reminded how "tiny of a pregnant little thing you are"
🤦🏽♀️
Yes my tummy looked like half a miniature little basket ball! You'll crack me up with the sweet belly rubbing and gasps at kicks.
Noowww As to your drown or swim lesson over thereeee....
Aquaman as its finest to say the least.
Most ladies would be able to say they remember who their very first gentleman collar but not many wouldn't be able to say their was the first Timex life-changing challenge of there existence. Mind
Ladies might agree with me when I say we've learned a thing or two about our bodies with certain sexual partners. If you haven't. Your clearly not doing IT right!
Fair is fair, I milked your tonsils. Originally Posted by royamcr
I actually cracked up laughing out loud
Ladies might agree with me when I say we've learned a thing or two about our bodies with certain sexual partners. If you haven't. Your clearly not doing IT right!
Indeed! Next lesson please 😁
Ill bring over a bowl of capt crunch
actually, I would love to nurse on them. I love latching and drinking straight from the source.
Indeed! Next lesson please 😁 Originally Posted by yourdesire
Haha Beautiful you know what I mean lol !!There are quite a few gentleman that can please the gushing cream out of us! Lol and others nottt soon much
actually, I would love to nurse on them. I love latching and drinking straight from the source. Originally Posted by lookn2u4fun69
Haha 😄 I like the sound of that