Questions from a newbie

Kinda sketch to call up a subamp and ask when their best girls work...no? But point taken anyway. I'll just start attending a couple places that have decent reviews and go from there. Just a decent chunk of change to waste if not great. Just trying to give myself the best start I can. Originally Posted by Jimboed
Nah it’s pretty normal to ask them which girls are working that day/week. So you’ll either have to go into the call knowing which girls you want to see or get the names and then go lookup reviews for them and call back a second time to make an appointment. Some places will do it all over text/signal etc.

In terms of it possibly being an expensive mistake, that’s the hobby unfortunately. Even the best providers will have an off day, force themselves through an appointment and can leave you feeling dissatisfied. Best you can do if the price is an issue is research heavily and only go with the tried and reviewed providers.
I'm journeying today to my first experiment. Appreciate the feedback
For all those wondering if there is any bacon sizzling in this thread, here is the results of said Journeying. Although from this video, it is hard to tell which is which. Seriously Ive never ever heard of a newbie being so inquisitive in questions rather than a pure hobbyist and especially since news outlets have reported that there is a "twisted yelp like website that rates services" uh sounds like eccie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LGbz4cWG5k