User ID:: RubMD
Phone: (817) 797-1847
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...8-7145bb67fe9e
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: 183/bedford rd
Activities: Conversation, Massage, LK, FIV, HJ, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid length shoulders dirty blonde pulled back into a pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face and smile, she is definitely a mature woman you can tell in her face, a MILF if you will. Her body is exactly what you see in her pics. Nice shaved and soft lips, and amazing breast with nice sensitive eraser nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
wow... thanks for the info
Mms?

Was all that for her ad stated $200/hr?
@Handybob18- Man Made tits
she use to be a dancer and has an incredible body along with a great attitude
...glad to hear she's upping her game...she was in a slump for a while there
...glad to hear she's upping her game...she was in a slump for a while there Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Maybe she got better bi-polar medication.
Yes, I was asking if hers were? My apologies
Maybe she got better bi-polar medication. Originally Posted by threephase1961
Maybe she got better bi-polar medication. Originally Posted by threephase1961
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Me too. I have caught her mostly on good days w/ the exception of one time....many, many years ago.
and the OP did a great job of her session. I did not approach FS as it just does not work for me at this time in my life, but she certainly was able to get my full attention with that body of hers. She did not ask for or mention any extra donation for her total attention during my time. A definite repeat for me in the future.
shooter6.5- similar experience, kinda what I was thinking, some of the comments made, seemed to skewed, as if they never seen her, just responding to be responding which is very common
shooter6.5- similar experience, kinda what I was thinking, some of the comments made, seemed to skewed, as if they never seen her, just responding to be responding which is very common Originally Posted by cupcak

Many people on here, including myself, have seen her. She has been around for a long time. She was semi legit a few years back, but her treatment of customers (going BSC during an appointment) caused her a loss of many clients. You can look up her reviews on here for a long history. Some good, some bad. Mine was bad. She has issues (mental) so you never know who your appointment is going to be with.

Search this forum using her name. But spell it correctly. Her name does not have an “N” in it. It is Tamatha.