New to ECCIE and never been to any AMP

Can someone suggest the best place to go for massage with BBBJ around Irving.
Jade is the closest to Irving.
And Joy is delicious
If you have never been you shouldn't start and become an addict like us lol. I dont know how I managed before going to spas
Jade is the closest to Irving. Originally Posted by PeterBota
??? I am new, but even I know this is false. The NW Highway spas are practically a stone's throw from Irving. Jade is one of the farthest!
You can even go down to Walnut Hill. Have fun and please report back. There is Bali, LH, NYNY all in that one corridor.
Go see Shasha at Lucky Haven. You will see the light afterwards.
You can even go down to Walnut Hill. Have fun and please report back. There is Bali, LH, NYNY all in that one corridor. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
not to mention Green, Number One, and Pearls. most of us Spa hop that corridor in a day, I usually go South to North, roughly.. I hit Green Spa first, followed by Bali, Lucky Haven, NyNy, Number One, and Pearls. I make an afternoon out of it, and get MSOG from all except Pearls, where I'm usually good for just a single.

then I go home and have dinner with the Tooth Fairy.
....afternoon out of it, and get MSOG from all except Pearls, where I'm usually good for just a single. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, you’re my hero. 13 pops in a day. Tooth fairy? More like an IV bag! But then again, this is all a fantasy anyway, so any outcome is possible.
After going through all the threads, I have decided to go to NINA at Thai massage place today evening
Nothing wrong with that.
Just Make Sure Before You Start...That You Have A Thick wallet And A Bigger Bank Account......You Are Going To Need It.......
After going through all the threads, I have decided to go to NINA at Thai massage place today evening Originally Posted by banalyst
Great choice and the Logistics on your part is unprecedented. That’s as close to
Irving as can be.
Oops wrong topic nm