The Other Direction [manscaping] Bush? Landing strip? Bald?

Since there's currently a thread where the men are chiming in on their preferences... what about you ladies?

What are your manscaping preferences? full man-bush, trimmed, shaved, what about the further south/behind you go just how clean/clear is clean/clear enough? Other parts of this delicious dad-bod?
Lol as long as I'm not gagging on pubes I don't care but if you want me to gargle your balls I need those shaved
I prefer trimmed or shaved if I'm going to be sucking on the balls sack.
I agree trimmed or shaved if you want total cock and ball worship!
Who gives those?
Tha folks at SportsClips mite dew it thet room off ta tha side whar they duz thar MVP treatment if'n yew tip 'em REAL big. But Ah'd skip tha hot steamy towel. Mite scald yer ballsac.
I prefer natural on men or women but I am totally flexible depending on their personal preference since, really., that is all that matters to me. I want you to be the way YOU like and get off best, my preferences are secondary and really not the point if you are seeking my services. I have a full bush and like men that way too. damn hippies. LOL. so if you have hairy junk and want to stay that call me. and if you like to stay shaved and smooth, call me too. I think diversity is the spice of life and I like folks to groom themselves in the way that makes them feel the most sexy and gives them the most pleasure. I like my bush long and tugged on and played with, each to their own.
Funny David
Do any providers offer manscaping?
Shaved smooth balls here ladies... Who wants to try em?!?! haha..

Manscaping the little ass hairs I have would be nice.. who is the lady or place to go to on this for us men?
I've been shaving my balls and nut sack for years. The Boys get more sucking and play time from the ladies and that's what it's all about anyway. Right?😎
It truly depends on the man, but the hippy in me enjoys things all naturally (and squeaky clean) much of the time.
I prefer shaved or trimmed with a freshly showered aroma. Better hygiene generally results in more enjoyable oral foreplay for the both of us.
Yes Artist and spank, I offer manscaping and offer shaving and clipper trims but not waxing.
Thanks Sue