Why

A close friend and co-worker died today, and I find myself asking what the fuck is the use? He was in the hobby also and was a good guy. Used to hobby but gave it up due to his heart disease. Heart transplant would have saved him but the dumb fuck wouldn't do it. Yeah I'm drunk and depressed but safe journey Hondo, you dumb bastard!
Apologies to everyone. It's been a shitty week and I needed to vent. Been told I talk to much and sometimes I do.
Yeah, you talk too much. But right now everyone knows you should talk.
Apologies to everyone. It's been a shitty week and I needed to vent. Been told I talk to much and sometimes I do. Originally Posted by newyorkboy
Forget haters I talk to much to but it's ok im really sorry sweetie I know it must be hard right now.. I can relate my condolences to you keep your head up everything will be ok..

If anyone talks shit to you let me know I will Throat Punch Them... Kiss
Yeah, you talk too much. But right now everyone knows you should talk. Originally Posted by oldguy57II
Be nice
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Sometimes there is no answer, and even when we get one, it doesn't soften the blow any. May he rest in peace, but moreso, may his loved ones and friends find peace.
sorry for your loss baby..............

Man, I know how you feel. I lost a good friend of mine a couple of years ago and was asking myself that same question. I am still to this day trying to undertand why - and he left behind a grest wife and three kids, two of whom are still in grade school. Nobody knows why things happen like this, but expressing your feelings is the best way to try and deal with it. I'm sorry for your loss.
Be nice Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I am being nice. I am agreeing with him. And I think he needs to talk.
I am being nice. I am agreeing with him. And I think he needs to talk. Originally Posted by oldguy57II
It's how I took it. Thank you
Sorry for your loss NYB and talking is the best way to get through it. Always remember the good times you guys had together.
Sorry for your loss, but a heart transplant is a tough thing to go through and recover. Not to mention taking medication to prevent rejection. Never know all the reasons for someone to make that decision, but it sucks when you lose them.

Just a reminder to live each day to its fullest, so you don't have any regrets.
Good people on this page. Thank you for your thoughts.

NYB
NYB - I am a New Jersey boy. There is a language we speak that sounds rough. It is actually some the most honest and caring language out there because it sees people for who they are and still cares.
unfortunately we cannot save people we care about. remember them in a good light and try and move on. sometimes it is not very easy but we have to still deal with our lives. my condolences