Is the showcase coming back?

I loved the showcase and I was wondering if anyone knew if and when it is coming back?
Oh no....am I lost??
What showcase are we talking about?
Showcases are still there; see, for example, the link that says "My Showcase" right under Tiffany's avatar.

As for when the link to showcases on the homepage, and the ability to browse/search them will return?

Cheers,

bcg
  • oden
  • 06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
There is a link to all showcases that Mokoa provided under Technical Questions.
Or everyone can just click on MY showcase... I like that idea!
Or everyone can just click on MY showcase... I like that idea! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I'm afraid if I click on your showcase anymore than I do already, I'll wear it out.

(One day, Tiffany...)

Cheers,

bcg
Or everyone can just click on MY showcase... I like that idea! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
You misspelled "lick." LOL
  • Mokoa
  • 06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
There is a link to all showcases that Mokoa provided under Technical Questions. Originally Posted by oden
That post is located here...

Provider Showcases

LOL!!!!!

That was cute! Talk about perfect timing! LOL

KKA
Looks like the tab up top is back
Showcases by location look great. Thanks for returning them. One bit of advice for the girls posting in locations that are by state rather than by city -- in your description somewhere mention what metro area you are based in. For example, here in Memphis, there could be a listing in Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas that is local for us. There could also be a listing for those states that is six hours away. It would help us in planning who to see as local hobbyists and will also be helpful for visitors to our city.
Showcases by location look great. Thanks for returning them. One bit of advice for the girls posting in locations that are by state rather than by city -- in your description somewhere mention what metro area you are based in. For example, here in Memphis, there could be a listing in Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas that is local for us. There could also be a listing for those states that is six hours away. It would help us in planning who to see as local hobbyists and will also be helpful for visitors to our city. Originally Posted by memdal
What he said.

Good advice for ads, too. I've been frustrated by provider ads that say "I'm visiting Tennessee!!! Come see me!!!" TN is a big state (well, a long one; about an 8 hour drive from Memphis to Bristol); and it helps me to know if you're going to be in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, or Memphis...

I'm sure other states have similar problems...

Cheers,

bcg