State: Pennsylvania
Address: not far from the Giant Eagle
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM, sensual massage
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, long, tied up in bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pics are quite accurate. tallish, very thing, large bolt-ons, years of hard living shows in the face.
Recommendation: Yes
Really not worth any type of effort to see her. One of the area's worst, IMHO.
I didn't have high hopes, but I was time constrained and no one else was returning my texts/calls. So many of the ladies don't want contact the day before/early. I may just go back to HE at the massage parlor.
WTF is a matter with you guys? She looks like an ugly guy in a long wig! LOL.
I seen her a year ago when I wasnt very active on this board. She is what she is looks wise BUT with me she was pretty enthusiastic and took a pounding 2 times. Hopefully she just had a bad day with you and she isnt ripping everyone off now by rushing people.
Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I can't get under a bar set that low. I just can't!
She looks like a corpse. I have never been in that great of need.
After 4 days of other contacts not getting back to me I decided to go with whomever returned my call. I thought my review was spot on - she was nice, enthusiastic and completed her task. I have many better and there have been some worse (better looking, but much worse attitude).
After 4 days of other contacts not getting back to me I decided to go with whomever returned my call. I thought my review was spot on - she was nice, enthusiastic and completed her task. I have many better and there have been some worse (better looking, but much worse attitude). Originally Posted by gt1979
Your choice is yours. Mine is a definite fuck no ! I’d rather Jack off than pay for that.
After 4 days of other contacts not getting back to me I decided to go with whomever returned my call. I thought my review was spot on - she was nice, enthusiastic and completed her task. I have many better and there have been some worse (better looking, but much worse attitude). Originally Posted by gt1979
Don't feel like you need to justify.

Everyone has this fantasy of drop dead gorgeous, young, enthusiastic women completely into them.

Granted, the pictures aren't very flattering but if she's enthusiastic and honest, close your eyes and pretend... Or turn her around.
I don't care if she looks like the cryptkeeper, to each their own with that but

I expect one day soon the end of a ROS will read “Her BF didn’t put a gun on my mouth and my tests at the clinic were mostly negative so I am giving a yes even though I only dribbled some precum”
+1. It's a tough market lately but I can't stoop that low.