Ladies: Do you ever think of clients / sessions when you masturbate?

Lets see hehehe...
The ladies always get off, when I leave.
darn the batteries just died, which ATM do I call
mmmmmm yes.....
No. I think of clients when I'm sick of masturbating.
"Hey, I'm horny and out of batteries, wanna come over?"
That's how that works.
... Or, I think of tentacle beasts and hentai girls with tails and three dicks, whatever. Didn't this question already get asked?!
That's how that works.
... Or, I think of tentacle beasts and hentai girls with tails and three dicks, whatever. Didn't this question already get asked?! Originally Posted by theCFE
mmmmmm yes..... Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
They think of us when they want to pay some bills. That is an odd thought, I am sure in their personal time they sit around and think about clients. It's a business fellas wake up and come back to this planet. It is a nice thought but a pipe dream.
They think of us when they want to pay some bills. That is an odd thought, I am sure in their personal time they sit around and think about clients. It's a business fellas wake up and come back to this planet. It is a nice thought but a pipe dream. Originally Posted by Cockzilla
Of course I do at times.
LOL.......no.
I have. More than once. Particularly if it's kinda soon after the date. I like fresh, vivid, explict imagery in my head to jack off to.
That's how that works.
... Or, I think of tentacle beasts and hentai girls with tails and three dicks, whatever. Didn't this question already get asked?! Originally Posted by theCFE

Are there battery discounts if they bring you the Sam's Club 5 gallon bucket full of AAs?
Are there battery discounts if they bring you the Sam's Club 5 gallon bucket full of AAs? Originally Posted by pyramider
Only if they bring the receipt. Assuming these buckets exist, do they have screw on lids? Science demands an answer... As does my bucket list.
They think of us when they want to pay some bills. That is an odd thought, I am sure in their personal time they sit around and think about clients. It's a business fellas wake up and come back to this planet. It is a nice thought but a pipe dream. Originally Posted by Cockzilla
Only natural to think that since sex with someone for the first time can be very exciting, that if there was good chemistry, mutual attraction and the session was exciting that when a lady had some free time and her mind started wandering that she might ...