Ladies, what would you put in the Top 10 ways cads try to snag some free shag?

I’ll go first:

I just can’t stand it when someone calls your drinks [insert whatever reason here] because we’re so close and all, and then when you go back to play, it was like………………hugh? I thought we were friends. We are; we’re just not friends with benefits. I’m a working girl – not a slut. PS, not that I like the word slut, but you know what I mean.

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves even so I'll be out of pocket starting tomorrow....................... ...
I like the word slut. You're imyong there is something wrong with pursuing the penniless shag?
Sluts get laid, Hos get paid. Im definitely a ho. I try not to put myself in a position where someone would confuse me as a slut. Cant blame a man for trying though.
Benefit hell more like an expense or an expensive addiction. I need rehab.........

safe travels O
Who's Hugh?
The mayor of Whoville.
Benefit hell more like an expense or an expensive addiction. I need rehab.........

safe travels O Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
Muah! I'm on the plane just now.

Seriously, ladies, y'all don't have "shop lifting" or littke scam stories? A promise of a review? A quasi review suvh as ATF call outs or "Lists"? Nothing?
  • Trey
  • 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Write a top ten list.
Write a top ten list. Originally Posted by trey
See, there you go! See my post above you. I edited it to include lists and ATF call outs!! Great minds and all that jazz!!
Write a top ten list. Originally Posted by trey
Done!
If I met a provider for drinks, dinner, or anything off the clock, which I have, I would never expect anything else. BCD activities, if they were going to happen, would be discussed ahead of time. Besides, I wouldn't ask to meet a provider socially if I didn't enjoy her company. I am interested in hearing ladies' stories.

I’ll go first:

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves even so I'll be out of pocket starting tomorrow....................... ...
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Hopefully not too long! Hope you'll be enjoying yourself!
There is no such thing as free pussy.
There is no such thing as free pussy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Truer words were never spoken.
I would offer a large drink and popcorn..lol

Seriously, I never offer anything with expectations of anything in return. Just not right...disrespectful to the lady.
"Sweetie, I got all these followers. A review from me is like money in the bank for you. All you have to do is give me a free session and I will do the most over the top review you ever saw."