Gift Cards In Place Of Cash

I was wondering is it okay to give the donation on a Visa gift card in place of cash without getting the okay from the provider first? Is this an acceptable practice? Or is it just plain rude?
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Plain stupid man. You're gonna get an alert. Don't just show up and pay how you want. It's all about cash in hand here.
Most providers don't like it and they would rather have cash. I do give them gift cards but only as tip.
You should show up with whatever you and the provider agree to beforehand.

But seriously...gift cards? Are you her client or her uncle?
Visa gift cards are really cool. I actually really like them because it's just like a cash debit card and wtf is LE gonna do if it's in a wallet with all of my other stuff?? But giving it to a lady without telling her? That is a BIG nono. I agree it is a cute idea for a gift/tip but as a main form of payment without it being discussed first isn't a good idea imo.
I was wondering is it okay to give the donation on a Visa gift card in place of cash without getting the okay from the provider first? Is this an acceptable practice? Or is it just plain rude? Originally Posted by Cockzilla

There is your answer.
How I pay. (Don't forget my change.)

I was wondering is it okay to give the donation on a Visa gift card in place of cash without getting the okay from the provider first? Is this an acceptable practice? Or is it just plain rude? Originally Posted by Cockzilla
Why don't you just write her a personal check?
[QUOTE=chicagoboy;1052807396]Why don't you just write her a personal check?[/QUOTE
Believe it or not... I have had both of these situations happen to me!! Made me want to write "1 hour with a hooker" in memo field of check, but couldn't without outing myself. :-/
Cash is KING.
Why am I reminded of a fucktard who liked to give the hooktards stolen gift cards that get zeroed out after he gives them.......ijs
I personally go with the homemade coupon book for "One Big Hug", or "10 minute shoulder rub".....
Those are better than money.
[QUOTE=Abigail (Source of JOY);1052807478]
Why don't you just write her a personal check?[/QUOTE
Believe it or not... I have had both of these situations happen to me!! Made me want to write "1 hour with a hooker" in memo field of check, but couldn't without outing myself. :-/ Originally Posted by chicagoboy
This is too funny!!!

Why am I reminded of a fucktard who liked to give the hooktards stolen gift cards that get zeroed out after he gives them.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

That is exactly what came to my mind when reading the OP.
SMH.

GN
  • linux
  • 05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Why stop there? Maybe see if you can pawn off a broken Xbox or some lawn furniture.
Isn't Arby's "Feel Good Food"? Yeah Baby!! I got your roast beef right here baby!!