Comment on my review

43bambam
Registered Member

Reviews: 0

Yeah she is a freak.. She is moonlighting at Ricks..

First off, let me say thank you to the gentlemen that did come to see me thank you for making my time in your city the best eva... I truly enjoyed myself, except for one incident I might tell you about later.

One thing I do have to say though is about this comment (post #10) on my review . I do not, nor have I ever moonlighted at this place or any other club for that matter, unless I am hosting a party as I have at some venues.
This Ricks he speaks of, is that an SC or something?? I have never been there. Just had to say..

So again, you guys were awesome and I definitely look forward to coming to your area again soon.. Happy hobbing

Daphne
It was someone with one post, you should take what he says with a grain of salt, just like everyone else does.
I do hon, I don't crush, it was just FYI. We'll see what the rest of his posting history looks like . Or perhaps I have a twin somewhere, teehee.. If so, where is she at and what's her name?
I'm thinking you may have a twin, Hmmmm a trip to Ricks is in order. LOL, Since I missed ur visit. I dont do SC but just for curiousity.
can't blame you a bit daphne ==> some things posted just scream for an EDIT
Seems there is an A-Hole in every bunch!