good bye my love !!!

yes it's true i am saying good bye my loved one's.i have enjoyed meeting all my true gentlemen that have showed us support weather it was good or bad we still managed to get along .the girls will still be working until the end of the month and after that we still have not decided on how i can help them out.
so if any one has any idea's please free to let us know.

love alway's miss,debbiegreen
(baby dolls)
(victoria's secret's)
Sorry to hear that you are leaving Debbie. Best of luck in what you are moving on to. You have been very reliable in what you do. Thanks for the good times i've had at your place.
Sorry to see you go Debbie! Thank you for always being considerate in giving references and helping me when I've needed someone to refer a client. Take care and Good-luck!!
Yes, very reliable. Quite a few times, introduced new girls to our community. Helped with communications. Always sexy and in good humor. Thanks for your work and efforts. Good fortune to you!
Wish you the best and take care debbie..
Sorry to see you go, I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and life.
bye bye Sweetheart....see ya on the other pages............

• Mokoa
  • 08-19-2010, 09:09 PM
May the winds be at your back!

All the best to you!
Debbie, I am going to miss you. Take care best of luck.
As a frequent flyer of your organization, I can say that you will be missed
it looks spectacular
Wish you the best and take care debbie.. Originally Posted by Sonya
Good Bye Debbie,
It was really great to have met you and the girls. Now I wish I would have visited more often. You are truly a Sweetheart and I wish the Best of LUCK to you.

~D
Thanks for your hard work! You will be missed, love.
agree with everyone else..you are a true gem in the community..have many found memories of you and your "secrets"...hope to see you back sooner rather than later..