Backpage format

Is it me or has backpage became more sketchy with this new format where it only lists the phone numbers. I don’t even see providers on there cause I can’t tell if they are independent or managed anymore unless they are reviewed on here or they have an eecie account
I post in the massage section. A lot of legit providers post there as well.
The women seeking men section is useless. A few ladies add photos with information but otherwise I have stayed away since the new format
For legal reasons i am sure. Going to be hard for anyone to win a legal battle based on current format.
For legal reasons i am sure. Going to be hard for anyone to win a legal battle based on current format. Originally Posted by scottprestons
Very true and BP knows it. I am sure they discussed the format with lawyers, both internal and external counsel, before implementing the format.
Honest question, if you're already on a dedicated site like this, what is the appeal of hunting through sketchy backpage ads?

When I started looking into the hobby I was turned off it pretty quickly both from my own instincts and others' advice.
Sort of on topic because it’s a Backpage discussion, but if moderators need me to start a new thread, let me know...

Has anyone else been having an extreme amount of trouble keeping their Backpage ads running? Mine are flagged down/community removed several times a day. The past few days I’ve had 3-4 removed per day. I keep posting, they keep removing them.

The constant flagging/removal seems to be directly timed with the new current format, also.
Honest question, if you're already on a dedicated site like this, what is the appeal of hunting through sketchy backpage ads?

When I started looking into the hobby I was turned off it pretty quickly both from my own instincts and others' advice. Originally Posted by Warden639
New ladies
Cheaper dates
Thrill of the ride
I post in the W4M and Massage Sections and haven't seen any decrease in calls. My ads don't disappear either.

When I started looking into the hobby I was turned off it pretty quickly both from my own instincts and others' advice. Originally Posted by Warden639
Lack of options on Eccie
Backpage is just tryin to save their ass with this-supposedly new bill they want to pass!

Other than that it’s the same as it always have been! Just looks different

We have to screen just like the guys have to screen their girl from bp unless she posts her eccie an p411 info.

It’s the same as it always has been!
I’ve had same problem ginger ! Idk what’s up with it !
I have emailed a few providers on bp and I can normally tell if legit from the response. Why I haven't seen any that wasn't on here first. I normally just like to see who's in the area or if I see a post then they prob up
Backpage is just tryin to save their ass with this-supposedly new bill they want to pass!

We have to screen just like the guys have to screen their girl from bp unless she posts her eccie an p411 info.

I’ve had same problem ginger ! Idk what’s up with it ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Definitely trying to cover their butts

I’ve had same problem ginger ! Idk what’s up with it ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Interesting!
Yes they are!