yes and no questions for Jean-Pierre

So much interest in yes and no questions being posed to her, and her reply.
Perhaps some more of these yes and no questions would be good to ask her, such as:

"Will Trump be serving jail time ?"
"Will Trump be able to pardon himself if he is elected President ?"
"Does Trump have signs of being a narcissist ?"
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2024, 10:25 AM
Perhaps some more of these yes and no questions would be good to ask her, such as:

"Does Trump have signs of being a narcissist ?" Originally Posted by VitaMan
Are you saying the White House is calling the shots as to whether Trump will or will not receive jail time?
No, how do you arrive at that conclusion as to what I am saying ?
Here is what I am saying: Simple yes or no questions.

Maybe you think they should not be answered, or asked ?
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2024, 10:53 AM
No, how do you arrive at that conclusion as to what I am saying ?
Here is what I am saying: Simple yes or no questions.

Maybe you think they should not be answered, or asked ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
If she knows whether Trump will receive jail time, then the White House controls the court system and/or the Department of Justice.

I think you're trying to make an analogy with ICU's thread about her being asked if Biden has dementia. If you're going to ask her the following:

"Will Trump be serving jail time ?" Originally Posted by VitaMan
Then asking her if Biden has dementia is fair game too.

I suspect she doesn't know the answer to either question, and if she does, she's sure not going to volunteer it.
Then you are saying she should not answer questions where the interviewer demands a yes or no answer ?

That would be good. Then she can answer them as she sees fit, and not follow the commands of the person who posed the question.

"Does Trump have signs of being a narcissist ?" Originally Posted by VitaMan

Yes no and a hoogely yes for the 3rd question
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2024, 11:15 AM
Then you are saying she should not answer questions where the interviewer demands a yes or no answer ?

That would be good. Then she can answer them as she sees fit, and not follow the commands of the person who posed the question. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're the one who said your question should be answered yes or no. She probably has no idea whether Trump will serve jail time. And yes, like the dementia question, it's one I wouldn't address if I were in her shoes.

But of course if you're highly partisan like Karine Jean-Pierre, you just might ramble on about why your political opponent should receive jail time, while reacting with self righteous outrage to the suggestion that the leader of your party has dementia.
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2024, 11:22 AM
Yes no and a hoogely yes for the 3rd question Originally Posted by winn dixie
If push came to shove, I suspect they'd use something like an ankle bracelet or probation. An ankle bracelet at Mar a Lago would be better, as he'd probably violate the terms of probation. Putting an ex-President in jail would be difficult logistically, and the optics would look bad.

I agree with you on question 3. Hoogely.