Advice with colonics

Anyone have experience with colonics? When you go for the colonic, is it purely therapeutic or is there some chance for fun. Will I have pleasurable feelings on the prostate, will the therapist massage me? Really curious to hear about real experiences as I love ass play.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM
I know many men that have recieved colonics, but never heard of any xtras. I do enema play with a release if ever interested.
Did it once. At this place, you had to insert the tube yourself. I did not feel that it had anything to do with my prostate. At least I did not get anything "pleasure" related. The therapist came in a few times in between to check on me. Overall the session was therapeutic and I did feel cleansed after it.
what he said... you might also get to watch a movie... I did... definitely felt much better when I left. But no extras implied or offered in any way....
I've had a colonic or two. It's been over a decade, though.

I don't think that it had any erotic function at all and the therapist who did the procedures didn't strike me as someone who was interested in that side of things.

I was on a table. It was pretty "office like" and we did what we did. I've spoken to a few friends about their experiences, and it has pretty much parroted mine. Business like, polite and you feel better afterwards.

I've been to 2 different colonic therapists and there was no massage at all. They were certified to do this particular thing and didn't veer into different territory. I didn't view it as pleasurable in any fashion. More uncomfortable and felt a pressure building.

Even though it's been a very long time since the experience, I don't have any lingering thoughts that include gentle smiles or a knowing wink. It just was what it was.

If you're interested in a non-therapeutic type of enema, I would visit with an open minded provider. Otherwise, go get a colonic for the purpose intended without thoughts of extras.

It's not the same as going to a massage parlor.

Just my take on it.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Great feedback. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I've been curious because the places that offer colonics in houston tend to be natural healing focused and their websites also offer massage. My perverted mind took the next step. I think what I will probably search out is a good tantric provider. Thanks again!
Hi, get ahold of Nurse Carrie. She comes into Dallas every month or every other month. You will be glad you did. Very reasonable.
Hi, get ahold of Nurse Carrie. She comes into Dallas every month or every other month. You will be glad you did. Very reasonable. Originally Posted by maxemus48
You know, when I was writing my response, I thought of her. But I thought that she retired?

She used to chime in, sometimes, here. Maybe she will see this topic.
Highly regulated; most states require a prescription. Can't imagine how one would include erotic fun.....but anything's possible I suppose. I get them on a regular basis; it's very important to get an experienced therapist to get any benefit.