Cowboys vs. Giants

I'm a big Cowboy fan, but I must admit to not being very optimistic about the Giant game next Sunday night. Dallas has shown no indication that they can win a big game when they have to. From the coaching staff to player's bonehead plays, our boys have been inept.

I expect New York to beat the Cowboys next week even though I think Dallas is a better team. Offensively they are very good, but defensively they have a lot of holes. Still I'm waiting to be pleasantly surprised.
Well Cookie Man,

I am NOT a Cowboy fan, and I certainly hope your assessment is correct.

Wildcat
I am a huge Boys fan also. You are going to think I am a "homer" but I actually think they are going to beat the Giants. Our offense lit them up last time. With a few defensive adjustments we will be in good shape. Remember the Giants lost to the Redskins the week after they beat us. Either way, I have to say the "Ryan" hype for me is getting old. Must run in their family.....
The Cows will lose. Gawd, I love me some Jerry Jones.
Cowboys offense may show up, but their secondary has been pathetic lately. Cruz and Nicks will run free. Next Monday morning's newspaper will be very sad to read.
Depend on pressure on the QBs
...if Ware has a good game..who knows. Both teams are bad this year.
Early this season = Romo throws games away.
Late this season = Cowboys can't win without Romo.
Constant = Secondary sucks.

The Cowboys are capable of soooo much more than they've delivered this season. That usually indicates coaching issues. What a mess.
It's been a tough year. Almost every game is like a kick in the nuts. At least the Cowboys are still in the playoffs conversation though. Last season they were done by the end of October. If we can beat the Giants, we have a shot at beating the Lions in the wildcard round. I really thought we had a chance to beat anyone until Murray got hurt. I can't see anyone but the Packers or Saints coming out of the NFC.
They had a short lived comeback in the second half after being totally dominated by the Giants in the first. Only question now is the final score: Giants 31 - Cowbosys 14 with under 2 mins left.
Cowboys were not playoff worthy. They did not earn the right to go.
Hell...all they need is a GM, a running back, a couple of decent corners, one more safety and an offensive coordinator that will try to throw the ball downfield. Oh, another inside linebacker to play beside Sean Lee.

See? I got it figured out....