Brazilian Lana - No show x 2

This is not a review, as there is nothing to review!

I have really been wanting to see Lana for a FBSM because she has very positive reviews on here and the pics in her ad look great. I made an appointment with her two weeks ago for a Saturday morning. I drove across town only to get a text from her 15 minutes before the appointment saying "something came up" and she would not be able to make it. Not really apologetic and no offer to reschedule or make it right.

Fast forward two weeks. I made an appointment with her for yesterday after work. An hour and a half before the appointment, she texts me that she has an "emergency" and can't make our appointment. At least this time she offered to provide extra time if I decide to reschedule, but after two no shows I seriously doubt I will waste my time with a third attempt.

So that there is no confusion, here is the Lana I am talking about:
281-673-6080
http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-back/20941107
Don't expect to see her. She is a flake.
FBSM with two strikes she's out.
Don't expect to see her. She is a flake. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Couldn't disagree more. No wk here. She's simply been my best experience to date. Seen her dozens of times. Never an issue once. Not doubting the stories told cause anything can happen but she's anything but a flake.
moved to coed
she has an "upscale men only" policy so I can't see her.....what is wrong with us lowscale guys?.....it is not fair
On one hand, I think Lana is the best FBSM in Houston and I've never had a scheduling issue in over a year. That said, I hate poor TCB so light her up if she deserves it.
she has an "upscale men only" policy so I can't see her.....what is wrong with us lowscale guys?.....it is not fair Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Did she say what makes you a "lowscale guy"? Did you try to haggle with her or something?

~
Did she say what makes you a "lowscale guy"? Did you try to haggle with her or something? Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
:facepalm:

^^^^

Let's break this down...
First, the opposite of up is down, so the term, if there ever was one would be "downscale" opposite to "upscale"... Right?
Secondly, it's all relative. Woodlands would be downscale compared to River Oaks. So on and so forth..
Thirdly, upscale is just a term to set her apart and above so she can justify a higher price and the reported flakey behavior.
Last and not least, the lowscale comment was sooo obviously a joke, that Lexie missed is what makes her faux pax so hilarious.

Usually if you have to explain a joke, it removes the humor of it. This is just funny no matter what...
She is my go-to for FBSM and gives a great massage. She's been reliable for me.