Sharkman16 talking out his butt.

Dear Senor Sharkman16 and to who it may concern,

Do not make general statements about my incall.
If you ever visited my place and ran into another guy in passing, then call out the provider for poor scheduling etiquette if it bothers you that much. That has nothing to do with me.

You stated I rent out to 5-6 girls. This is an untrue statement. The # of women and who they are is info that you definitely would not have.

The reason I am calling you out in Co-ed is to try to avoid future similar situations of people making false statements about me and /or my business. Sure, give your opinion of my photos, board persona and any other information I have ALLOWED to be public.
Do not make it seem as I don't have my crap together. Everyone that has meet me knows I do, and I am not into proving myself to anyone except myself.

Disclaimer to all the trolls: I am not saying I have this business down to a science only after a year, I have and will keep asking for advice both privately and publicly as needed. Basic stuff like scheduling, yeah, I got that.

Sincerely,
Dulce.
I am the exception, not the rule.
So, it could be more than 5-6 girls.
Let us know how this works out for you...

BTW, what's your pimp handle?
So, it could be more than 5-6 girls. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It could....
Let us know how this works out for you...

BTW, what's your pimp handle? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Bahaahaa.. My downfall. I am so not tech savvy. I barely learned what an IP address is. Way too much trouble trying to have another handle. Not worth the effort to me.
Let you (Ya'll) know how what works out for me? If you want a real answer, ask a real question.
Are you their "helper" when it comes to posting ads?
Are you their "helper" when it comes to posting ads? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No. And thank you for asking. I am no one's helper, handler, pimp, stable queen, scheduler, receptionist, screener, bookkeeper, appointment setter, personal assistant , sugar momma, answering service, at the moment.
So annoying when guys ask if I can set something up with another Provider when I am unavailable!!!! No. I won't!
Just because I do doubles with someone doesn't mean I know their availability or if you would even pass their screening!
That person just joined I wouldn't let them bother you there also talking shit to me im guessing a mandle...
So you just rent out your place to other independent whores...nothing more?
That person just joined I wouldn't let them bother you there also talking shit to me im guessing a mandle... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Awhh, mandle!
Greed will make some people do some shady shit.
That person just joined I wouldn't let them bother you there also talking shit to me im guessing a mandle... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Funny for you to mention "mandles" when I've been told you are the expert. You should sign up for a spot on her list. You would FIT right in.
Dear Senor Sharkman16 and to who it may concern,

Do not make general statements about my incall.
If you ever visited my place and ran into another guy in passing, then call out the provider for poor scheduling etiquette if it bothers you that much. That has nothing to do with me.

You stated I rent out to 5-6 girls. This is an untrue statement. The # of women and who they are is info that you definitely would not have.

The reason I am calling you out in Co-ed is to try to avoid future similar situations of people making false statements about me and /or my business. Sure, give your opinion of my photos, board persona and any other information I have ALLOWED to be public.
Do not make it seem as I don't have my crap together. Everyone that has meet me knows I do, and I am not into proving myself to anyone except myself.

Disclaimer to all the trolls: I am not saying I have this business down to a science only after a year, I have and will keep asking for advice both privately and publicly as needed. Basic stuff like scheduling, yeah, I got that.

Sincerely,
Dulce.
I am the exception, not the rule. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
met*
Dulce, you going to answer the question I asked?
Funny for you to mention "mandles" when I've been told you are the expert. You should sign up for a spot on her list. You would FIT right in. Originally Posted by sharkman16
Who told you deez because thats the only person that would know
So at the very least you have the much undesired shared incall situation? PASS
Thanks Sharkman16
If this is all you have to bitch about on this SHMB, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY.

Some hookers! Geez... This shit is like elementary school all over again.