Observation and prediction

General observation on ECCIE AUSTIN:Ive noticed much contentious behavior in many posts due to pride,stubborness and lack of respect for one another.
General prediction about ECCIE:
That someone will eventually seek out a fellow member to do physical harm to another and then some reckoning will be taken by LE as they will eventually get to the bottom of this unnecessary crime. ie; site shutdown.
I truly hope this doesnt happen.
Everyone eat some Blue Bell and chill the fuck out
General observation on ECCIE AUSTIN:Ive noticed much contentious behavior in many posts due to pride,stubborness and lack of respect for one another.
That someone will eventually seek out a fellow member to do physical harm to another and then some reckoning will be taken by LE as they will eventually get to the bottom of this unnecessary crime. ie; site shutdown.
Everyone eat some Blue Bell and chill the fuck out Originally Posted by Grubermctoober
Life is a sugar cookie.
Agreed... we can eat it or let it crumble
Yum Blue Bell
I will eat it all
Unfortunately i think that all this bullshit will be the downfall of eccie.

Quality people are not going to stick around for long. And all that will be left is ghetto hoes and jaded johns.....

Quality people are not going to stick around for long. And all that will be left is ghetto hoes and jaded johns..... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Yep-yep! I have seen this happen before on what used to be a popular board on the east coast.

Ownership/moderators wouldn't reign in one person who reigned terror on the boards. All he did was jump from city board to city board and cause animosity.

Sure enough, people left and didn't come back. It's now dead, and has been for years....except for that same jackass who still hangs around.

And let me tell you ....it happened fast! It didn't take but a year or so for everyone to get fed up enough and split.

And I don't care about rule violations, points, etc. This isn't a democracy here. If people are causing havoc, they should be shown the door. Posting isn't a right. It's a privilege.

Spare me the "they can't do anything about it" bullshit. If they wanted to, they would. Bottom line.

And this is coming from someone who very rarely posts anymore due to the toxic nature of this place.

The lack of community and the non-stop bullying is disgusting.

But, what do I know, right? I'm just a stupid whore. ***beat you to the punch there, buddy***

I guess only time will tell.

Alisha ...xoxo

Quality people are not going to stick around for long. And all that will be left is ghetto hoes and jaded johns..... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I think I pick "jaded", FUCK, I never had quality, and I am not a ho...

The Downfall of eccie will be when the Feds move in or the Ads revenue runs dry.

Take a look at "Currently Active Users:" and think of all the $$$ everybody is making. There are always "jaded" losers on the other end...

Sign me up for the role of ghetto ho, please

Ownership/moderators wouldn't reign in one person who reigned terror on the boards. All he did was jump from city board to city board and cause animosity.

Sure enough, people left and didn't come back. It's now dead, and has been for years....except for that same jackass who still hangs around.
Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
Was his name Whispers?!?!
Was his name Whispers?!?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Lol ...in this case, no.

A~
Everyone eat some Blue Bell and chill the fuck out Originally Posted by Grubermctoober
This really struck a chord with me.

It should remind us all that we are nothing but grains of sand passing though the hourglass of life.
The biggest problem is there really isn't a good alternative to Eccie. The market is monopolize at the moment, so to speak. Providers are worried about trying other site's due to no hobbiest being there and hobbiest it's the same problem. Nobody wants a pussy only place or a suasge place with no donut holes.
Yep-yep! I have seen this happen before on what used to be a popular board on the east coast.

And let me tell you ....it happened fast! It didn't take but a year or so for everyone to get fed up enough and split.

And I don't care about rule violations, points, etc. This isn't a democracy here. If people are causing havoc, they should be shown the door. Posting isn't a right. It's a privilege.

Spare me the "they can't do anything about it" bullshit. If they wanted to, they would. Bottom line.

And this is coming from someone who very rarely posts anymore due to the toxic nature of this place.

The lack of community and the non-stop bullying is disgusting.

But, what do I know, right? I'm just a stupid whore. ***beat you to the punch there, buddy***

I guess only time will tell.

Alisha ...xoxo Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
I agree. All they do is condemn, criticize, complain and resort to personal attacks! Typically they keep stalking the same board members.
I agree. All they do is condemn, criticize, complain and resort to personal attacks! Typically they keep stalking Claire. Originally Posted by Still Looking
fify