Special talent...?

So ladies do you think DATY would be super amazing from someone with this special talent?
Guys would you consider doing this to please a woman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB2YC...eature=related

Damn, I bet that hurt. I wonder how long it took to heal?
Sorry Kandy but I thinck I will stick with what I still clueless about.
Pfffft that aint nuttin..Lets see her lick her eyebrows like i do ...Jus sayin !!!
Have my tongue spliced to please a woman? Hmmmm...ummmmmm..NO!!
Gosh. I thought this topic was going to be "list your special talent" and I was going to tell people that I can eat fire!!!

That split tongue thing is rather extreme. I've read about it before. Kindof gross in a fashion.

EW
Seems it would fit in nicely in a remake of Blazing Saddles, "White man speak with forked tongue."
EW,
I have one better than that!

I can walk and chew gum at the same time!

But I can tell you this.......if a man came at me with a split tongue, I would have to show him the door. Sorry, but that's way too freaky for me.
Prude
EW,
I have one better than that!
I can walk and chew gum at the same time! But I can tell you this.......if a man came at me with a split tongue, I would have to show him the door. Sorry, but that's way too freaky for me. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
So, Lana's next ad will have this line in it:

NSTA - No Split Tongues Allowed.

I think she deserves to be boycotted for such blantant bigotry.
LOL.......Everybody loves a smartass!
Seems it would fit in nicely in a remake of Blazing Saddles, "White man speak with forked tongue." Originally Posted by tigercat
Or to paraphrase Yogi Berra: when you get a fork in the tongue...take it.
Looks a little weird..lol BUT hey I would let him go to town and see if it was truly better. Sorry im a little weird but hey its something new and not seen daily.
Her tongue got split "originally" from the first time she tried to lick the beaters and forgot to notice they were still spinning.
Omg that's crazy