Wherein bcg rants about one of his pet peeves...

And keep in mind I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fuckin' hatreds (apologies to George Carlin).

It happens more often than I care to mention that a lady (I'm looking at you ARiEL CUMiNS) or gentleman visiting the Volunteer State posts an ad or an ISO which simply says "I'm in town, come see me"/"I'm in town for the next day or two, who's the best lady to see?", without specifying WHAT GODDAMN TOWN OR CITY S/HE IS IN!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, Tennessee is a pretty big state (at its longest, it can take you about 10 hours to drive from Memphis, in the southwest corner, to Bristol in the northeast corner), and there are a number of cities here. If you post an ad or an ISO telling me, "I'm here!" and nothing more... how useful do you think that is?

Miss ARiEL, I might be very interested in seeing you this weekend, but it isn't going to do me any good if you're in Kingsport, say, because I'm in Memphis and I just don't have the time to drive that way just for a piece of ass. Even if it is as superlative a piece of ass as yours (if your pictures don't lie; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt).

Ladies and gents... Keep this in mind, and when you post an ad or post an ISO, tell us where you are, so we can be of help to you.

Ok. Rant over.

Cheers,

bcg
I have been wanting to post something just like this myself, but BCG is far more eloquent !!

+1

My only addition to this is to the lazy guys who, in addition to squeaking out an "I'm here" posting then also say "Any good ladies around here?"

So my "WTF?"-two-cents-worth is this: Do your homework dammit !!

This forum has many reviews. There is in fact a whole section of this forum devoted just to reviews. And guess what? There are other places in addition to ECCIE where you can see reviews of all the reliable local ladies (statewide there are many locals in many locales, nodding to BCG's totally legitimate gripe!!!).

OK, I'm done too, though maybe with less finesse than BCG...
Damn, yall crack me up!

Valid point though, BCG referenced Carlin but I'll go with Ron White: "Buy a globe."
lol--good post!
LMAO. You rock BCG
+1