Rubratings being hacked

As of 5:30pm, I was on Rubratings site and it stated that hackers are deleting ads. Here we go with another problem.
Been that way all day actually... at first it came up as seized by the feds and then said they were updating servers and now says hackers lol... Makes you wonder if anyone knows what theyre doing lol must have knocked their heads against too many head boards lol
How many RR threads should we expect by the end of the weekend. Do you people even look before you create new threads?
  • motor
  • 02-19-2022, 06:57 PM
How many RR threads should we expect by the end of the weekend. Do you people even look before you create new threads? Originally Posted by Brandofan
my guess is they don't look. Just like the old ISO section.....guy looking for someone in Addison and get resposes from ladies in Ft. Worth
How many RR threads should we expect by the end of the weekend. Do you people even look before you create new threads? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Already made a comment in the previous topic. Again, I was late for the party.
As of today, 2/20, still down due to hackers.
The following is posted on the RR web site as of 2/21/22: Looks like it will be down for awhile.

Over the last year, our site has been under constant cyber attack. Attackers have phished users' data, rerouted DNS traffic, spoofed transactions, DDOS attacked our IP address, stolen ads from users, and more. The attacks have been relentless and sophisticated. The latest attack occurred 2/19/22, and the hackers wiped out our users' ads and images from our ad database.

To continue, we will need to perform an infrastructure overhaul and repair the damage. We do not have a timeline for completion, so we are recommending advertisers use a different website for now. We sincerely apologize for this turn of events.
Looks like everyone is migrating over this morning, lol , that didn’t take long

https://dallas.rubmd.com/
No thank you