Need to buy a Used Car!!!

can't the quarterly taxes filed as a self employed person count as employment verification??? Isn't that why we as providers do file our taxes?? so we can have credit?? and not have red flags as to how we put our kids through private school and and keep a house with all the necessities?? Originally Posted by Brooklyn Viceroy

This was my thinking also...Seems like a good way to go about it.
Hi Brianna, I tried to help you a while back with a mechanical problem you had a while back. Anyway, I am a wholesale auto buyer but sometimes sell to customers on the side. I have a bank that can finance you with only your ss# and three months bank statements ( hopefully you deposit something in the bank). There are other basic requirements but nothing out of the ordinary. Your down payment must be 10% of what your buying, so $1000 for a $10000 dollar car. I don't keep alot of stock so if interested let me know what your looking for and I will find it. Also if you don't have any credit,have bad credit or need to establish your credit, this is the bank for you because they do report to all three credit bureaus. So let me know. Xavier.
PM me for info.....I just bought a 2005 4door from a tote the note place in Lewisville about 6 months ago. The finance charge is a bit high, but I think that is to be expected if you are unable to prove your income.

The main things that they require are 1. down pmt ( I put down 400 less than the amt they asked initially), 2. ways to contact you, 3. a copy of your DL.

I wouldn't want to GUARANTEE their cars, because I don't really have that much experience with them.....but, I did get in and drive the car away the FIRST visit to their lot and I have not had ANY car trouble since. (I actually paid $60 for a cab to drop me off at their lot!!) Talk about takin a gamble!! I was so happy that their ads weren't b.s. and that they really DID put me in a car THAT day!!! I probably would have cried if I had to call that cab driver again!!!)

All of their cars are fairly new. Didn't see ONE car older than probably 2004.