First rejection by provider cause of weight

Since I couldn't get my schedule align with my favorite provider, I was searching and getting screen out of the way with some providers. All provider so far cleared me and accept to see me (pending schedule) except for one. Levie rejected me to see me because she doesn't like to see over weight men. I have been in touch with her since April but April meet didn't happen. So decide to contact her this time due to good reviews. I may have told her about me and how I look. Yes, I am over weight but I am not sure I am FAT... At least not 300LB+. I am about 6' and 230LB.. I am just dumbfounded right now.
Oh and she never met me.
Has any guys had this happened?
Ladies have you reject guys for over-weight before?
(Don't post just get over it...I know I will .. lol)
Did you mean Livi? If so, she did you a favor. Don't sweat it bro.
  • D.G.
  • 06-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Someone else will take you money,
6ft and 230lb, you have really let yourself go man.

Just kidding.

Sounds like an excuse used but there was really some other reason. ijs

Or perhaps provider math is at play.

Something like this.
1hr 300, 1/2hr 130, Yes, I would like to book two 1/2hr sessions
back to back please.
Just be glad you're not AA on top of that...you'd really have it rough. Or if you are be prepared for a whole lot more rejection to come.
6ft and 230lb, you have really let yourself go man.

Just kidding.

Sounds like an excuse used but there was really some other reason. ijs

Or perhaps provider math is at play. Originally Posted by bojulay
Getting rejected because of weight really sucks.

I think, perhaps as suggested above, that was an excuse. 230, on a larger and taller frame, isn't that heavy. Maybe she was in a weird mood or something.

I can imagine that you're in a state of shock right now. But just think of it THIS way.

NOW ... every. single. female. on this board ... is going to go after you with lips and tongue ready and waiting. You're going to be propositioned. A lot. Teased. And soon, you'll be feeling like a king.

See? It's win/win after all! (I'm a frigging PollyAnna sometimes!)

Best,
Elisabeth
You, my friend, are not over weight.
I am 6'3" and 350lbs. I always let ladies know this before seeing them.
Have not been rejected yet, but I won't be surprised when it happens.
I am pretty sure Lavie (Asian). There are reviews here. I guess there's first time for this but I am still dumbfounded right now...
If a provider rejects a client because of weight issues, then she will be in long lulls between appointments as most of the members on this site are going to be overweight, and some more than others, that is probably one of the main reasons why they are here so they can pay pretty ladies for sexual relations and not get judged (at least to their face!). If a provider wants only a guy who has a washboard stomach and handsome good lucks, maybe she should pay!

Maybe it was not a weight thing as 6' tall 230 lbs. is not overweight by any means, but if she did turn you down for an appointment, it may be because she is very petite and it is an overall physical size issue. A provider can see who she wants and there are limitations they will set for themselves. I think it is all about creativity, while certain positions she will not be be willing to accommodate you in because of those limitations, if she is smart, she will do other things to have fun and make sure you have a great time.
Getting rejected because of weight really sucks.

I think, perhaps as suggested above, that was an excuse. 230, on a larger and taller frame, isn't that heavy. Maybe she was in a weird mood or something.

I can imagine that you're in a state of shock right now. But just think of it THIS way.

NOW ... every. single. female. on this board ... is going to go after you with lips and tongue ready and waiting. You're going to be propositioned. A lot. Teased. And soon, you'll be feeling like a king.

See? It's win/win after all! (I'm a frigging PollyAnna sometimes!)

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hell. *I* feel better after reading this and it wasn't even me!

We need more PollyAnna's in the world to counteract us doomsayers.

Rejection sucks. No tiptoeing around it. But I have to agree, she likely did you a favor. Better to be rejected than have a lackluster experience.

Lastly, I have to give the ladies some love. Those that can be passionate with clients across the gamut of body types? Bravo!
I am pretty sure Lavie (Asian). There are reviews here. I guess there's first time for this but I am still dumbfounded right now... Originally Posted by eng
That girl is ultra popular so it sounds like just an excuse to
limit down request for what ever reason, personally I don't
think the weight thing is the real reason, but one given to
insure no further contact. Or maybe her popularity affords
her the ability to only see GQ cover guys.

Just let it go and move on. You wouldn't want to see her now anyway.

She tours and is probably booked solid, so look at it this way,
you missed out on being the 8th guy to see her in one day.
Lucky you.

And also, time, gravity, and carbohydrates are the great equalizers.
LOL That was jus wrong.
Maybe 6' 250LB.. lol..anyway Lavie just email and apology and she still don't see over weigh men... Hahaha... She is full of it...she just eliminated bunch of overweight clients ,,, I think,,,, Levie keep reading this post and enjoy...
Just be glad you're not AA on top of that...you'd really have it rough. Originally Posted by MrMarriott

fat albert.jpg
At least she is honest and it doesn't make her a bad person for it.

I have a difficult time seeing REALLY over weight men. Not because I'm a bitch. It's because I had a very over weight guy die on me during a session. Having a session with a really over weight guy triggers me and causes me anxieties. So therefore, I normally avoid sessions with really over weight men.

Not because I'm a bitch and it's NOT because I'm turned off by very over weight men. It's because I'm respectful enough to NOT give them shitty service. I believe that they deserve to see someone who can give them a awesome session and not some chick who is triggered by a bad experience (and YES, it still triggers me).

Besides, it would be HIGHLY unfair for me to project a fear based on a past trauma on someone who had NOTHING to do with that trauma (did I mention, it still triggers me?)

I mean...why waste his time and money when I know I can't give him a great session? It's nothing personal and it's all about respect.

So stop trying to make this girl a bitch for her decision.
Her body.
Her choice.

Life is to short to give and get shitty sessions.

And for the record: 6'0 230 is not over weight (at least in my book) by hey, to each their own.
At 6' and 230 lbs, your BMI is 31.19, which places you in the medically obese category. Umm.....that means that unless you are a body builder, you are fat....echem....very well marbled.....a big ol' boy.....a big fucker.....very chunky.....a big eater.....a butter ball.....a bacon double cheese burger with fries lover.....a couch potato.......a meat and potato man......I could go on, but.....I won't be adding anything.

Let's all face it. Many guys on here are more akin to a pumpkin than a cucumber. The kind providers are often good enough to act blind to this fact. But, sometimes they are not.

Eng, I am sorry you got turned down by a provider due to your weight. That sucks when you can't pay someone to spend time with you, while others have the privelege. Regardless, move on and in the mean time do your body and your health a huge favor. Spend some of your hobby money on a female personal trainer. Drop some weight, increase your stamina, and get you a sex session that takes you places you haven't been in years. Plus, your weenie will look longer without all that extra tender loin hanging around it.

Go sweat it off, eat right........and then go enjoy a banging good time.......and you will never be concerned about being turned down by a cute sexy spinner again.