The Inspector learns a valuable lesson about addresses

Ah, I had such the wonderful evening planned... a gfe date with a sexy and exciting lady, everything was set up and ready to go until....

I learned that if someone PMs you with "I'm at National Chain Name Hotel, Room xxx, see you soon", you should probably PM back for an address, not quickly Google it and assume she means the first one on the list.

Yes, everyone, I really did this tonight and went to the wrong hotel. Instead of the right hotel, which incidently turned out to be only a mile from my home. Unlike the place I went to, which was 30 min in the car. Sigh.

I blame it on the Little Inspector actually, he was rather insistant that I leave immediately and not waste any more time PMing back and forth. I am not sure you women know just how crazy having a dick makes us act sometimes, seriously.

PI
Well how did things turn out? Hope it worked itself out for ya!
That's one of the reasons why it's so important for the lady to answer her damn phone and talk you into the room.

I wonder how many times someone other than the client has walked into the wrong room, and thinks it's really great this unknown woman immediately falls for him. Or the lady freaks out the maintenance man, etc. Or the guy walks into the wrong room and problems ensue.
  • onei
  • 11-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote of the day — Thanks!

I am not sure you women know just how crazy having a dick makes us act sometimes, seriously.

PI Originally Posted by PartsInspector
teehee
That sucks sweets sorry that happened but hopefully the young lady understood and you got to enjoy ur nite.