If you really, really want to meet a provider that's hot and new....

I posted this in NATIONAL but I know many of you don't go there so....

If you really, really want to meet a provider that's hot and new.... there are a few things that you should know and do.

In the last year I have helped out a few ladies with their accounts. One super hot young thing comes to mind. It was unreal how many PM'S she received in a day. 80% of them were a waste of time. I also realized how many lurkers are here on ECCIE. 60-70% had ZERO reviews. Countless PM'S saying I want to meet you and your hot. Geeeez! This young lady was getting 100-150 per day.

When I contact a new provider my PM states that I have 200+ reviews and they can contact any of the reviewed providers they wish. I also mention that I am on P411. I let them know I want an hour appointment and give them my phone number and email address. I also describe myself. And give her my availability which is pretty much any time LOL Just imagine my success rate?

Some words of advise... if you have ZERO reviews you better be on P411 and have 2-3 references up front. If not your just wasting your time and looking to not get a response or a copy and paste response requesting the references.

Also realize when a provider is new and hot or flavor of the month she is getting acclimated to the site and doing the best she can to respond but it can be overwhelming. She certainly doesn't have time to be a pen pal.

SL Sample Communication via PM:

Hello,

I have over 200 reviews. You are welcome to check with any of the wonderful young ladies you wish. I am also a P411 member. My schedule is wide open and I only schedule hour appointments.

I'm 51, 268 lbs, 6'2", White, Full head of hair, if I was a secret agent my number would be 008.5, I have a great sense of humor, love having fun and always a gentleman.

You can PM, email or call or text me to schedule. Please forward your rate(s) and menu.

stilllookingmanwhore@yahoo.com (Not my real email LOL)

(512) MAN-WHOR (Not my real number LOL)

Hope to hear from you soon.

SL

These are a waste of time!

1) Your really hot!

2) Love to meet you.

3) Are you available tonight?

4) I know Still Looking. When can I see you?

5) Do you like wine?

6) How much?

7) Hey what's up?

8) How do I get a session with you?

9) Do you care if I'm ugly?

10) Can we meet first to have a drink?

11) Do you like kissing?

12) So what do you do?

13) How big is your kitty?

14) Can you send me face pictures?

15) Can I shower before and after off the clock? I don't know your rates but are they negotiable? (This ones my favorite!)

Thank you!!! I would like to include....How much is sex? How much is massage & bbbbj? I know your rates are $$$, but do you have any specials? Well, I usually don't do this, and I only have $? If you will take $, we have a deal. I want to see you, but you are too expensive. When do you go on sale?

This is not Let's Make a Deal.

Carry on manwhore. Nice work.
A word of advice....just be cool. Be a gentleman & the pearly gates of provider heaven will open for you.
Whoa, Nelly! Watch whutya say thar, sugar doodle! Sum of us fellers h'yar are old and broke-down enuff ta get heart palpimatations and thet "come-ta-Jesus" look in thar eyes when ennybody starts a-talking 'bout "pearly gates."
I've seen the Come- ta -Jesus look many times without mention of heaven! Ijs
Don't always need ta mention heaven ta get tha come-ta-Jesus look, sugar britches. Last one Ah had wuz over a Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N FruityŽ breakfast down at tha IHOP. Ah luvs meh some strawberries on mah flapjacks! An' Ah ain't a-talkin' 'bout them silver dollar pancake nipplerolas on yer tig ol' bitties, missy. Ah'm a-talkin' 'bout real-life good ol' buttermilk pancakes.
i saw a guy under a bridge waving at me with a sign sayin "come to Jesus"
i walked up to him and asked "where is He?"
he said "thats is me senor, wanna buy some oranges?"
i hate messicans!!
and yes......im mexican
  • Loxly
  • 11-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Good points but I really wish to hell that the P411 ladies would take the time to read my profile there before they agree to anything. Some of the ladies have bitched about guys not reading their profiles/showcases and it works both ways.
Thank you!!! I would like to include....How much is sex? How much is massage & bbbbj? I know your rates are $$$, but do you have any specials? Well, I usually don't do this, and I only have $? If you will take $, we have a deal. I want to see you, but you are too expensive. When do you go on sale?

This is not Let's Make a Deal.

Carry on manwhore. Nice work. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I always fail - lol - some of those are my lines.
I always get the "are you available?" PM/email. Maybe they don't want to type out a huge email only to be told 'not today/tonight' but god bless, a short introduction would be nice.
I have hit a dry spell ever since I started to introduce myself with:
I am short on Hobby funds, will you see me anyway?

THX SL, these are good pointers (19Trees had a similar one about how to efficiently set up an appointment and it did help me a lot, until ^^^^)
OR completely fill out your P411 profile with an introduction/description of yourself at the bottom. Send her an appointment request via P411 and include your contact info...

Done.
OR completely fill out your P411 profile with an introduction/description of yourself at the bottom. Send her an appointment request via P411 and include your contact info...

Done. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Guys tell me most girls do not read their p411 profiles. I like reading them. Makes things much easier.
  • Loxly
  • 11-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Thank you Marie and Scarlett. These sites give us tools to, in theory, make things easier and safer for everyone. Besides, it eases the shock when they find out I'm 83 years old.
. Besides, it eases the shock when they find out I'm 83 years old. Originally Posted by Loxly
You don't introduce yourself as Hef's college roommate?