Where to Display AllmyLinks / Linktr.ee?

Where is the appropriate location for members to display a location to a hosting website that they have for containing links such as Allmylinks or linktr.ee ?

I know it's there when a review is done and I have seen it in signatures but are they the only locations it is allowed?

Thanks
Where is the appropriate location for members to display a location to a hosting website that they have for containing links such as Allmylinks or linktr.ee ?

I know it's there when a review is done and I have seen it in signatures but are they the only locations it is allowed?

Thanks Originally Posted by Exchequer
You're correct that there is a place for a Website in the Encounter Review Templates.
If you have seen links in the Signature Line, that is a error.
The Eccie Signature line Guidelines provides the following information:
Links to other Websites are not permitted.
The one possible other location that I have not received clarification would be the Home Page portion of your User Profile.
Once I have clarification, I will follow up in this thread.
You're correct that there is a place for a Website in the Encounter Review Templates.
If you have seen links in the Signature Line, that is a error.
The Eccie Signature line Guidelines provides the following information:
The one possible other location that I have not received clarification would be the Home Page portion of your User Profile.
Once I have clarification, I will follow up in this thread. Originally Posted by biomed1

Thanks Bio, I appreciate the information and the followup.