trouble finding a section

Hello, I was a member here a while back. I deactivated my account when the changes happened. Their use to be section where you could go see all of the Arkansas providers does that still exist? I have seen folks posting providers eccie links and I use to be able to go to a certain section to see all of the Arkansas provider profiles to grab their info for a review that is what I am looking for now.
The provider Showcases were removed in September 2019.
Members now have an Image Gallery.
Near the Top of the Main Page of the web Version of Eccie is a Link "Image Scrapbook".
This will open a Page with a Drop Down Box that will allow you to select a Location.
After Selecting the Location, click the Search Button.
There are 45 Members in Arkansas who have posted images in their Image Gallery.
I just did that when I clicked the Image Scrapbook page all the images pulled up but I don't see a drop down box anywhere?
There was a discussion here a while ago that the style option of the Web Page can block out the Drop Down Box.

At the very bottom of the the page on the full web site (not the Mobile Version) in the lower left side you should see a small window just above the Eccie Logo.

Mine is set on Eccie HD and can see the drop downs mentioned.

Try selecting a different "style" of display for the Forums and see if that will resolve the issue for you.
There was a discussion here a while ago that the style option of the Web Page can block out the Drop Down Box.

At the very bottom of the the page on the full web site (not the Mobile Version) in the lower left side you should see a small window just above the Eccie Logo.

Mine is set on Eccie HD and can see the drop downs mentioned.

Try selecting a different "style" of display for the Forums and see if that will resolve the issue for you. Originally Posted by biomed1
Tried all versions - no drop down appears.
Tried all versions - no drop down appears. Originally Posted by Zando04081986
I'm told that Premium Access is also required to view the Image Galleries
I have the same issue. I have ECCIE HD selected and have premium access.
This issue has been reported to the Developer a number of times.
We have never received a reply.
Only thing that comes to mind at this point is that the issue may be Browser specific.
I am using Firefox and as I have posted in the past have no issue.