AD Link Routing To Wrong AD

Hey there,

I posted a link to my Houston ad in my signature as I made a change of plans to travel there tomorrow, but when I click on the ad, it reroutes to my Baton Rouge ad. The URL in my signature is the correct URL to link to the Houston ad, however, once the link opens, it is a different URL which is the URL to my ad in BR and that is what comes up.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks!
-KK
This is the link to your Baton Rouge ad
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2236168

The link you have in your signature is your Houston ad. It does go to your BR ad. If you refresh your browser and clear your cache that should correct it. oddly I did see what you mention. But, once you clear that it should work. Let me know
apprears to be some sort of glitch. We will follow up on this one. Thanks for bringing to our attention.
apprears to be some sort of glitch. We will follow up on this one. Thanks for bringing to our attention. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Thank you!

I did clear my cache and close then reopen my browser just for the sake of the attempt. To no avail.

Thanks again for your help!
Looks like the issue fixed itself!

I removed the link by using the "Remove Link" option when editing my signature and just left the link in my signature as is (in a way in which it would need to be copy/pasted in order to use).

I saved my signature and it's magically a working link now!
I tinkered with it a little while ago and im still not sure how I got the correct link in there but the original link you had in there might have been formatted incorrectly
I tinkered with it a little while ago and im still not sure how I got the correct link in there but the original link you had in there might have been formatted incorrectly Originally Posted by gman44
Oh okay! Thank you! I wouldn't be surprised...I was moving stuff around like a crazy person well after normal brain thinking hours, so who knows what I got a hold of in there.