President Joe "SHITZHISPANTS"!!!

... G'day Stumpers,

... Oh Yes - the current President of the United States
surely crapped his nappy at the D-Day ceremony.

And then First Lady Jill wandered off with him and
prolly then wiped his arse.

--- And before the liberal lads cry --- There's Video!

Too Right! ... Watched the rather gruesome display of
President Joe hunched over and lettin' turds fly!

... No doubt some of yer better news sites will carry it.
Gateway Pundit has it for yer viewing pleasure.

... ... "Pooper Joe!" ...

#### Salty
Post the video.
... Go take a look for yer-own self.
You can watch it on "X" ...

#### Salty
This is just sad Salty.
This is just sad Salty. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... Yes, I agree there, mate... You must have viewed the video.
A sad embarrassment of the highest order.

One o' the other lads may even post it here.
And "crappie nappie" Joe is the President. ..

#### Salty
This is just sad Salty. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... Yes, I agree there, mate... You must have viewed the video.
A sad embarrassment of the highest order.

One o' the other lads may even post it here.
And "crappie nappie" Joe is the President. ..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Sad that you would either really believe that said video is real and sad that you would post it. It’s just sad.
I don't know why nobody has posted any of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pP2iJ_d-K8
Do you know why late night comedians don’t make fun of Biden in this way. Because it’s not funny. Trump invites that kind of commentary. The sitting President does not. Again this is just sad that someone would post this.
....Again this is just sad that someone would post this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Beyond sad. It is desperate, also.

There is no doubt of Biden's age-related decline. But to exaggerate and mischaracterize this the way you morons have is reprehensible. And sad, yes.

Reprehensible, but understandable. Cuz this is the kind of behavior that you have lowered yourselves to. Trump has encouraged it and made it mainstream, and you all lap it up like the fools he believes you to be.

But...let's not waste time tellin you boyz what you already know about yerselves!!!

Instead...let's look at the stoopid fuck who made the YouTube video - Benny Johnson.

Here's a few choice cuts from his Wikipedia entry:

"In 2012, Johnson became a staff writer at BuzzFeed.[4] In July 2014, BuzzFeed found 41 instances of plagiarism in Johnson's writings, comprising almost ten percent of his work. He was subsequently fired from BuzzFeed and apologized for the plagiarism.[5]...

"In 2015, Johnson joined the Independent Journal Review (IJR) as a creative content contributor.[6] Later that year, the IJR staffers accused him of plagiarizing an article about then-House Republican Conference chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers.[7]...

In March 2017, Johnson was suspended by the IJR after his involvement in an article which asserted that judge Derrick Watson's partial blocking of Executive Order 13780 was connected to former president Barack Obama's visit to Hawaii. Johnson had been warned that the IJR could potentially be promoting a conspiracy theory, but assigned the story anyway.[7][8] ...

The guy got fired by fucking Buzzfeed, fer chrissake! Amazing!!

Yeah, yeah, I know...yer gonna tell me this is "entertainment" and no one takes him seriously. Fuck that.

He's a con man and a shill, and only posts this shit cuz he knows he can game you and get you to watch the sponsor ads....

These are the dogs that you mutherfukkers give credibility to. YOUR credibility is in continual decline because of the support you show them and your support for their bullshit.

And then...worst of all....ya get upset with "bullies" and "name-calling" when the same kind of dialog is shoved back in yer faces.

You are cruel hypocrites. That's the name that fits best.

You have no class and no decency. You are an embarrassment to Conservatives everywhere.

My political insiders say that was no incontinence act. Biden looked like he was looking for a chair. The way he crouched and bent forward is not the look of someone who shat himself. Not even close. This is 100 percent I know you are but what am I by the magas covering up for trumpfs shitty ways.
My political insiders say that was no incontinence act. Biden looked like he was looking for a chair. The way he crouched and bent forward is not the look of someone who shat himself. Not even close. This is 100 percent I know you are but what am I by the magas covering up for trumpfs shitty ways. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sooooo
Saw the full video. Biden was sitting down in a chair!
Big swing and miss by magas.
Do you know why late night comedians don’t make fun of Biden in this way. Because it’s not funny. Trump invites that kind of commentary. The sitting President does not. Again this is just sad that someone would post this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I'll tell ya what's sad, supposedly 81 million idiots voted for this incontinent, incoherent disaster. You can't become president if you weren't born in this country and by that same token you shouldn't be able to become president if you don't know what country you're in. That's what's sad. Then he goes around shitting on himself and we are suppose to accept that as the leader of the country, lol.
I'll tell ya what's sad, supposedly 81 million idiots voted for this incontinent, incoherent disaster. You can't become president if you weren't born in this country and by that same token you shouldn't be able to become president if you don't know what country you're in. That's what's sad. Then he goes around shitting on himself and we are suppose to accept that as the leader of the country, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Watch the entire video. He was sitting down. He hesitated slightly cause no one else had sat down yet. Then they all sat down in unison. Magas making stuff up again.
Every thing that the Democrats falsely accuse Trump of, they are in fact doing.

The entire RUSSIA, RUSDIA, RUSSIA hoax is a good example. The truth is, It’s the Biden influence peddling scheme that has Biden bought and paid for by Ukraine, China, and a host of other a countries.

So when, as brought out in another thread, they accuse a trump of shitting all over his self, it is in fact Biden doing the deed.

The Democrats, their Lackeys in the MSM, and apparently the vast majority of their followers lie about everything.

They are scum. And scum does what scum does best.
I forgot how it felt like to be back in kindergarten. Thanks for the reminder of the fond memories, Salty.

Dude starts a silly thread about Trump shitting in his pants and you start one about Biden shitting in his pants. I forgot about the whole "I know you are but what am I" stupid ass comebacks I did when I was 5.

Hopefully childish threads like this get closed because there is no discussion to be had unless someone can prove which old incompetent geezer shits in his pants more often. Of course my bet is on Trump because he can also easily spew shit from his mouth so beat that Biden!