Is GBN no longer?

• gmd33
  • 09-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Anyone know what happened to the Grainbelt site? Havent been able to find it for some time.
I can get into it as well.
Who ever it is bannd me for what ever I did, and he wont tell me why since I never really get on there and thats been like 2 months now and still cant get on so fuck it !!!
Just tried and it wont let me respond to any letters or anything so Oh well I havent heard to many great things about it anyways, stick to what I know
I can sign in and post, but I can't PM anyone or receive them. I sent an e-mail to the moderator/ owner and never heard back. I've talked to others who have had their messages locked too. Don't know what the problem is.
Maybe the people are not ass kissers dont get full benefits idk, but its redonkulous
I'd be happy to kiss your...
I'd be happy to kiss your... Originally Posted by livn2do
me too!!!!!!!
  • Ack
  • 09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I can sign in and post, but I can't PM anyone or receive them. I sent an e-mail to the moderator/ owner and never heard back. I've talked to others who have had their messages locked too. Don't know what the problem is. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2

I believe pm privileges are for donors only.
I had pms when I first signed in and I dont believe thats true unless within the last 3 months or sooner they changed the rules and if so well they can keep there ganky site, heard alot of people on there are trouble anyways, Eccies my fav and its what I know and you dont have to be screwing the mod to get benefits lol

Thank you both **blush** one cheek for each lol thats still alot of kissing lol
Yes, I had PM's for years. I think it must have been changed since the beginning of this year.
GBN will open for me but as soon as I log in access to the forms is gone, been like that for a while.
My one year status as a donor on GBN expired a couple months ago. During that time I had full access to PMs and access to a few forums off limits to non-donors. As soon as the donor status ended, my access to those forums and the ability to reply to PMs were both removed. ..Although you still can receive PMs.

The site was useful to me for the first 6 months, but I mainly visit here and 411 now. Publisher, or Pubs, seemed OK to me and although response times to emails to him could take a little time, his advice and site did save me some serious hassles in the hobby world. I definitely recommend thick skin and a sense of humor if you want to actively participate there...Some of the members are hilarious while a few could be vicious. Huh, guess that's the same everywhere though.
Oops forgot to mention donor status and verified status were 2 entirely different critters there... different set of hoops to jump through. Verified status took a little effort on my part with Pubs.