So my wife says to me upon my return from a provider...

"You're different these days"

"Uh, how so?"

"You seem to have a new personality."

"LOL! A better one? Should I keep this one for awhile?"

"Yeah, I like it."

"How so? What's the distinction?"

"You're so much more affectionate. I love you."
  • cnym
  • 01-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Now here is one of the best affects of the Hobby. The Wife ends up appreciating you more.
Bob,

You should try bringing her back a receipt and see if she will reinburse you
A lot of marriages get strained from lack of sex ..take that away and the rest is golden...
  • Birk
  • 01-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Bob, my situation would be a bit different:

"You seem more relaxed. Less tense. Not so wound up."

"Really?"

"Yes..... ARE GETTIN SEX SOMEWHERE!!? CAUSE IT AINT FROM ME!"

"No. I've become ambidextrous."
I hobby so that I can spend more quality platonic time with my wife.
NB
How tall is your wife? Now that may be a strange thing to ask. But it gos with, Who's eyes and smile do you see when you are with a provider? .

And if she finds out how would, "I did it for us" go over?
NB
How tall is your wife? Now that may be a strange thing to ask. But it gos with, Who's eyes and smile do you see when you are with a provider? .

And if she finds out how would, "I did it for us" go over? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Hmmmm. . .I thought you were asking as a physics curiosity. How tall she is may effect leverage and force as she hits you with a golf club:

NB
How tall is your wife? Now that may be a strange thing to ask.

But it gos with, Who's eyes and smile do you see when you are with a provider?

And if she finds out how would, "I did it for us" go over? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
1. 66"
2. The provider's
3. I hope I never find out.
  • Niktu
  • 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
1. 66" Originally Posted by NormalBob

Bob,
5 and a half wasn't close enough? LOL
I am glad all of your therapy sessions are making a positive difference in your life. My friend and I used to say to each other "Quick batman! We have sexless marriages to save"! Haha
I am glad all of your therapy sessions are making a positive difference in your life. My friend and I used to say to each other "Quick batman! We have sexless marriages to save"! Haha Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
Gabrielle sweetheart, you've been a fantastic therapist. I've thanked you as we've met over the past few months.

I guess the new news is that my wife is thanking you too.
My wife (now ex) was a super-bitch no matter what I did. I am so glad to be rid of her. I'm glad that some of you are finding balance between your home life and your hobby. What an interesting world out there.
According to some studies, the major causes of conflict in a marriage are in the following order:

1. Money
2. Kids
3. Work/Stress
4. Sex

So, if the other areas are fine, some of us can work around the last issue.
My wife (now ex) was a super-bitch no matter what I did. I am so glad to be rid of her. I'm glad that some of you are finding balance between your home life and your hobby. What an interesting world out there. Originally Posted by conner11
Strange, that is what the current SO of some of my x-fiancee's say.