how hypocritical is it

to ask for references from someone not on back page....but then advertise on back page?
Most ladies when they say that they mean a reputable lady that has reviews. They want a reference that is not just on Backpage. They want someone that may advertise on backpage, but still is on p411, date-check, Eccie, & TER.

~Your Seductive Concierge~
Andrea Davis
Oh, but, the lady I wanted to use as a reference is well reviewed on several sites, including eccie. However for a long while now, the easist way to get ahold of her was BP.
Oh, but, the lady I wanted to use as a reference is well reviewed on several sites, including eccie. However for a long while now, the easist way to get ahold of her was BP. Originally Posted by hobbycub
...but

Is the gal you want to use as a reference a verified provider on Eccie or any of the other trusted sites? Lots of BP girls are reviewed on Eccie and other sites but arn't considered "reputable" within the community. Hypicritical, yeah,maybe but bottom line is she has the pussy which means she makes the rules.

Good Luck
It's never fair to criticize someone's rules regarding verification. This lifestyle has risks and feeling safe is never negotiable. Different people will have different thresholds for what they consider safe, but don't expect to convince anyone that their standards are not appropriate. It won't work and you'll just end up annoying the provider that you want so much to see.

Lack of references is a common problem early in the game (given my relative inactivity it would actually be a problem for me now too). You either have to build up your reference base slowly by starting with the providers that have less stringent screening or use a service like P411, Date-Check, or RS2K.
Most ladies when they say that they mean a reputable lady that has reviews. They want a reference that is not just on Backpage. They want someone that may advertise on backpage, but still is on p411, date-check, Eccie, & TER.

~Your Seductive Concierge~
Andrea Davis Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
How about a profile page that says dislikes gentleman who Discuss are reveal intimate information on message boards are chat room,s.

Then follows up with must have at least 3 written reviews on board to be considered ;

It,s a love hate relationship ??

Then a link to said persons ter reviews .

yep .