Honest question for providers and hobbyists

I have a dilemma that I need to clear up. I met someone 4 years ago dated them and then we broke up. She has since become a provider and is on this site. She has asked me many times to hangout with her, wanted me to take her to dinner/movies and stay the night at my place. Now she because I should have paid her for her time. We never agreed on price or time. She even talked about us getting back together. Am I wrong to think this was friends hanging out if not more or was it a provider trying to take advantage of a situation? Let me know what you think.
No I think she thought you were an easy cash out and she took advantage of your guys past relationship. If she wanted paid she should of said that our in the open not fool you into spending time with her and then thinking it was time to get paid
She was/is playing you.
That's what I said but She said if I don't pay her by 4:30 she will put up a review on me
This is why I'm thinking highly of leaving for good. I'm tired of trying to be an upstanding guy and getting used
What is her work name? If she would pull a stunt like that...then threaten you...I would like to know who not to see. Just saying....
That's what I said but She said if I don't pay her by 4:30 she will put up a review on me Originally Posted by mdd6683
A review on you?

Who gives a fuck.

I'm with Malfoy. She's playing you. She asked you out. What's your hourly rate.

If you leave for good...she wins. Fuck her.
Owell, unless there's more to the story then what you put you have nothing to worry about!!
She sounds like a desperate hooker and that's all
I am with the other guys, tell us who it is so we know who to avoid... of course there are two sides to every story.