Tareesa / NCNS?

Called her Sunday. Scheduled for 10:30 today. She won't answer phone...get her on other gal's line...she's mad. Says there was a time change she didn't know about.

She hangs up on me.

This is a person I was really happy was back and was really looking forward to seeing. But lord, why the rude behavior?

Not sure what I'll do.
Tim, don't take it hard. It's Monday morning, some people have a tough time with Monday's. If you forgot the time change you feel stupid and hate yourself (for a minute) then you'll be OK. You just got her at the wrong minute. I was happy to see she was back too. Don't know the new partner, though.
Nothing like make up sex .
The new partner is the old partner. And I do mean old...the old redhead. She's been doing her version of tantra for a long time.

She's quite good at it...but when you do a duo, she's always the one who fucks you and I'm not really interested in fucking someone that old.

Tareesa is so much fun...I'll hope to catch her again.
Honestly it doesn't matter what day of the week it is or how sorry the day has been then you don't answer the phone, you should have never been treated like that and hopefully if she does get back to you she give you a discount or gives you like another 15/30 mins free for being an ass. No excuse were grown and this is a business, you don't treat people like that. Sorry that happened sweets

Not sure what I'll do. Originally Posted by timster
Get back on the horse and find someone who wants your money.

Didn't know about the time change my ass. The older I get, the less forgiving I get especially, when it comes to buying pussy.

Trust me. There are a hundred different ladies out there who'd gladly take your money and make you feel like a rock star.
Get back on the horse and find someone who wants your money.

Didn't know about the time change my ass. The older I get, the less forgiving I get especially, when it comes to buying pussy.

Trust me. There are a hundred different ladies out there who'd gladly take your money and make you feel like a rock star. Originally Posted by livn2do
Amen.

Some of these girls amaze with the excuses. I have had a cell phone since the mid 90s....never once broke one. Never once failed to return a call or text that I wanted/needed to return. Never once have I missed a day of work because of a vehicle problem. etc.....
What Malfoy said
Amen.

Some of these girls amaze with the excuses. I have had a cell phone since the mid 90s....never once broke one. Never once failed to return a call or text that I wanted/needed to return. Never once have I missed a day of work because of a vehicle problem. etc..... Originally Posted by Malfoy
I beg to differ. My 15 year old daughter has had cell phone issues from time to time. Can't find it.....or battery is run down because she didn't charge it. So, I attribute cell phone issues to IQ and maturity! Just saying.