Have any actual ladies taken a ********/*******/etc?

I've only heard of scammers getting guys to get these things and then they have the poor horned out fellas send the numbers to them and it's NCNS from then on.

I'm asking bc there is a girl I'm supposedly seeing later that wants a ******** and after I made it clear I will not under any circumstance send any numbers, she still claims she is showing up. Now, if she's going to take it and run, why go through the trouble? Cash is just as easy to grab and run.

Thoughts?
I've used it before with ladies I know and have seen before, but NEVER with someone I have never met
I've used it before with ladies I know and have seen before, but NEVER with someone I have never met Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Ditto
http://cdn.instanttrap.com/trap.jpg Originally Posted by target
Love that, Target. You rock.
I've used it before with ladies I know and have seen before, but NEVER with someone I have never met Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Same here.
Ok, you guys might get a kick out of this, I did.

So, I asked because unlike the normal spam email, this one had the feel of a real person on the other end and the pic was of a decent, cute-looking blonde so I let it play out to see what would happen just for the hell of it.

She wants me to host and to provide a , no problem, I tell her I'll meet her at x hotel at x time, get a room as a couple (my treat), and we can hang out for a couple hours. I made it clear I wasn't giving any info over text/phone/email/etc (I didn't actually get a room or get the , but I had a donation ready just in case).

The x time comes, I see if she's on her way to which she replies she is.

15 min after x time, she lets me know she'll be arriving in x model vehicle, I say great, I'll be there (I actually get ready to leave the house at this point, but hold off).

30 min after x time, she says she's getting pulled over and asks me why? I don't know, because you broke a traffic law?

45 min after x time (I'm still at home), she accuses me of being LE because after she described her vehicle to me, she got pulled over and ends communication.

Either this was the most bored spammer of all time, or a girl who really needs to talk to the local, established women to figure some things out. It was pretty bizarre, but at least it didn't cost me anything, not even gas.
That's some funny shit...LE busting people before the act takes place? Probably speeding or outstanding warrant on a traffic violation instead. Good work Officer Taco
That's some funny shit...LE busting people before the act takes place? Probably speeding or outstanding warrant on a traffic violation instead. Good work Officer Taco Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Its called intent.
SMH @ tac0010
Only really deal with ******** for small deposits (required for outcalls that require more than 1/2hr travel each way, dates I/c or o/c that are 3hrs or longer etc).
Please be advised MP and GD are now forbiddon words here at ECCIE.net.
No kidding and don't PM me or email me asking why. It is ECCIE policy and that is that. MA.