URL / Website: N/A
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Metairie off Clearview
Activities: convo,BBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5-9, 140, B cups, in fair shape. The normal looking MILF down the street type. Very average in the looks dept.
Recommendation: Yes

What's the best way to contact? Email or phone?
pretty sure this is funky mouth Wesley...if you do decide to see her, don't let her hustle you on the business side of things...hit me up if you need more info (i.e., Facebook page so you can see her)
Airline has street walkers now???
I do email, but you can reach her by phone.
Airline has street walkers now??? Originally Posted by Jeff010
Right if so I wonder where lmao
Airline turns into Tulane, plenty down there by the no tell, south of that boswells Jamaican restaurant. Most are trans I've heard so I never messed with them
She was a regular on craigslist classifieds.

Ditto on experience.
She looks like hot trash tho according to her FB pictures.. definitely wouldn't wanna get sucked off from her..
I just had a go with this one. It was ok! straight to the point. A full review is coming soon. I just closed my eyes and pretended she is someone else. She knows she is not great to look at so she keeps to the job at hand and gives it all she got.

The availability and convenience is good when you need something quick or in a pinch for time.
Airline turns into Tulane, plenty down there by the no tell, south of that boswells Jamaican restaurant. Most are trans I've heard so I never messed with them Originally Posted by butthosurfer
Ahhhh. I travel through there a lot for work and never seen a single sw out there. Now on chef menteur that's something totally different. The only thing is that there's hot traffic and LE is sometimes hiding on side streets so you have to be careful. I've noticed 2/3 women who posted on backpage who worked in that area. If they aren't outside on missions that day, then I take it as LE has been knocking their hustles that day.
Once Airline turns into Tulane, there are indeed sw's out and about
They usually come out late at night on Tulane. Most are living in the area so it's not a long walk. They are usually banged up and abused.
Agreed, although I see quite a few of them out in the daytime as well. The skank that this thread is devoted to is maybe a notch above the Tulane SW's in terms of cleanliness. She will tell you that she won't do anything for less than 40 but that's an outright lie. Cruising Tulane is riskier but you can probably find better looking for cheaper out there, if that's your cup of tea. In fact, maybe try Sherise in Treme/FQ area...
Agreed, although I see quite a few of them out in the daytime as well. The skank that this thread is devoted to is maybe a notch above the Tulane SW's in terms of cleanliness. She will tell you that she won't do anything for less than 40 but that's an outright lie. Cruising Tulane is riskier but you can probably find better looking for cheaper out there, if that's your cup of tea. In fact, maybe try Sherise in Treme/FQ area... Originally Posted by jcnda504
If you have any info on where to look in the bywater, treme/fq for women, then let me know in a pm. There's a guy on xvideo that find women in Nola. He doesn't expell the info, but he says they are around.