Springfield stay kind of a bust. Thanks for the Beer Dallas

Came to town last week with my motorcycle to have some fun. It really didn't go as planned. Dallas did help me out though with review later.
Came to town on Sunday the 18th and checked into a hotel as I was really tired after a straight thru drive from Florida. Packed into bed and got some rest. Next day started feeling a little funny due to other health issues. Communicated with Dallas and she brought some beer for a visit, but I'll get to that in the review.
After I started feeling worse and at 2:30 in the am I called the ambulance to take me to Mercy Inn & Suites where I spent 4 lovely days being catered to hand and foot. Wound up with a bacterial infection in a lung. Completely messed my plans for a 2nd encounter that I was really looking forward to and that sucked.
That one was one of the big reasons for the trip in the first place. So I get out on Friday and stay at my daughters till Saturday when I began my trip back to Florida.
I show up back in Florida on Sunday still feeling like crap but settle in for rest.
It's sad that now there's a Hurricane coming at me now to hit tonight.

If you think you have bad luck you probably don't.

Yesterday was my Birthday. Great thing is I'm not Dead Yet. LOL
Hang in there Chief the only way is up.
They say that which does not kill us makes us strong. LOL
Sometimes I wonder about that saying
happy happy happy birthday baby

so so sorry you got sick...I so enjoyyed our visit before that though!

i am sending healing vibes n luv n hugs my dear friend...you rock!!!!!!