Alot of hot verified & non verified providers on

I'm looking at okaloosa county & man there is some gorgeous women In this area , more than in most ! It's like a little gold mine ! I've ran across 2 smoking hot Grirls just this weekend alone from Bp & this one is Ashley ,she could be in playboy any day of the week !
I asked her if she was on any of the provider forums & she says no , she & all the other hotties out there would be so much better off joining a site like this or Ter ! Wonder if they just dont know how to get it going or they just don't give a Sh -t ? & am I the only one that sees way more beautiful women in this county alone or am I off ? Her ad says she's verified but she's not . That's just 1 of many like her
http://okaloosa.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-wont/8574757
90% of the BP girls are TGTBT and/or use stolen/fake pics. Not worth the effort looking for one that is real. I use the blind squirrel analogy for those who hit a real girl first time out as in even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Hard to do but possible.
This girl is using fake photos. Google image search her pics and they come up allover the country. She might be great, but those pics aren't her.
I feel like those are cops or pimps...
yes I feel the same way these TGTBT on BP are cops or same website trying to get your phone number unless I can google there number and find something on her I don't fool with them .