Biggest brests in DFW?

Who has the biggest on here? Yes I know there is a search but this is fun to involve others
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2019, 03:05 PM
It's a fat chick for sure
Well, three that I have seen recently are LustyBustyGina, KissableMelissa and Trinity Anderson. Any of those if you want a trip to boobie heaven.
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2019, 03:15 PM
Well, three that I have seen recently are LustyBustyGina, KissableMelissa and Trinity Anderson. Any of those if you want a trip to boobie heaven. Originally Posted by flanker1017
There you have it, when I want big knockers, you must go with a big woman
  • =cP
  • 03-19-2019, 06:54 PM
LOL!
Not the biggest but i think mine are pretty nice... all natural 34DDDs
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2019, 10:02 AM
Not the biggest but i think mine are pretty nice... all natural 34DDDs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Can't hate on those nice breast
  • =cP
  • 03-20-2019, 10:11 AM
Not the biggest but i think mine are pretty nice... all natural 34DDDs Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
They're spectacular...
Can't hate on those nice breast Originally Posted by BLM69
They really are verrry nice 🤤
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2019, 02:33 PM
They really are verrry nice 🤤 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
As I recall from out fight night action last weekend, yours are very nice and huge also. Show these boys what I had lol
As I recall from out fight night action last weekend, yours are very nice and huge also. Show these boys what I had lol Originally Posted by BLM69
🤗 (•) (•)
I have 42DDD’S! Thanks Flanker!!! I love when you play with mine!
I can personally vouch for BP Kimmy, who still provides in the Dallas area I believe. I use to see her weekly when she was in Bedford. Her Russian and Russian Finish are UN-Matched! She has tons of reviews, i’ll See if I can find a link
Thanks love you do know what you like

Well, three that I have seen recently are LustyBustyGina, KissableMelissa and Trinity Anderson. Any of those if you want a trip to boobie heaven. Originally Posted by flanker1017
FYI not all FAT Chicks have big BOOBS