Never before in my adult life

I recently met a single mom on SA. We made plans to meet at my place. That fell through so I asked if we could meet at her place. She was good with everything and sent her kids off to school so mom could play.
I get to her place, simply put it was a shithole. I carefully found a comfortable spot on her couch and waited till she took her shower.
After shower, she comes out in a t-shirt and panties. She still had some baby fat from her youngest child but that did not bother me. We went through the usual disrobing and she engulfed junior. All good so far.
I started to dive between her thighs and was stopped cold. This threw me for a loop. Just about all my female fuck buddies, usually hold me by the ears until satisfaction is achieved.
This young mom told me she didn't like receiving oral. I didn't push the request.
Tell me folks, why women would decline an orally provided orgasm.
Her kitty was clean as we completed the next act of the session with her on her back and me filling her
I was at a total loss for the rest of the day.
she may think DATY is too intimate?
Some girls dont like it.

My ex hated it. She was frigid, but never let me lick the kitty...
she may think DATY is too intimate? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And my nuts bouncing off her chin is not intimate?
And my nuts bouncing off her chin is not intimate? Originally Posted by Sasquatch
ironically, no.. that is PSE, it is activity, as opposed to giving up yourself to another.. same general reason that Latinas won't kiss, or will do CBJ.. they will lay back and let you fuck, but the mouth moments are too intimate.
WALDT

Some ladies don't like it and can't orgasm that way. Believe it or not...some guys don't like blowjobs.
I bet she does not like anal either. Some women just like body parts in the right place
Or she wanted you to hurry and get off.....and you know the rest
She might not like it or feels like you won't do it right hahaha. No big deal, please her the old school way.
WALDT

Some ladies don't like it and can't orgasm that way. Believe it or not...some guys don't like blowjobs. Originally Posted by B Three
Include me in that group of guys, unfortunately. My resason is simple though, and it is I've only found one girl who could do me right. The thing is she was a spa girl who got into it while we were in 69... never had one not stop when I reach my peak and she let me know I was foing it right. I have never had so intense experience. Now I've had others stop me because they didn't like it or so they said.

In general, I prefer other activities that don't include anal or other more kinky things, so color me a "boring" lover I guess. But I understand your surprise OP, however, don't let it stop you from exploring her body.
  • gc161
  • 03-27-2019, 02:07 AM
I recently met a single mom on SA. We made plans to meet at my place. That fell through so I asked if we could meet at her place. She was good with everything and sent her kids off to school so mom could play.
I get to her place, simply put it was a shithole. I carefully found a comfortable spot on her couch and waited till she took her shower.
After shower, she comes out in a t-shirt and panties. She still had some baby fat from her youngest child but that did not bother me. We went through the usual disrobing and she engulfed junior. All good so far.
I started to dive between her thighs and was stopped cold. This threw me for a loop. Just about all my female fuck buddies, usually hold me by the ears until satisfaction is achieved.
This young mom told me she didn't like receiving oral. I didn't push the request.
Tell me folks, why women would decline an orally provided orgasm.
Her kitty was clean as we completed the next act of the session with her on her back and me filling her
I was at a total loss for the rest of the day. Originally Posted by Sasquatch
Perhaps she wanted to save you from a cuck without having to explain herself.
Not everyone can eat pussy, it’s a skill...

Maybe she wanted to get to know you a little better first..:/ lol
I had a GF who was super sensatve and naturally ticklish...she just didn’t like oral. Fortunately for her, she could orgasm quite easily during sex...almost every time with any partner who knew what they were doing according to her.
WALDT

Some ladies don't like it and can't orgasm that way. Originally Posted by B Three

It's nice when a provider can get hers too, but really, that should be very low on her list of priorities as far as her business is concerned.

A little IOP can go a long way towards satisfied customers.
I had a GF who was so desensitized by her kick-start Harley Davidson vibrator that no man could ever hope to provide any kind of oral stimulation...but it was fun to watch her get herself off. WALDT.