10 reasons to eat pineapple

Bah! They missed the most important one.

http://www.lifescript.com/health/cen...m_campaign=ra2
  • LNK
  • 07-23-2013, 02:28 PM
The commenters certainly didn't.
LOL about missing the best reason!

Grilled pineapple on a burger (whether turkey, beef or veggie) is delicious!

And, pineapple is a good deterrent for dogs who eat their own or other dog's poop. Mix it in with their food and it makes the poop less appealing.
(Yeah, ewwww, I know! But some dogs do it!)
  • LNK
  • 07-23-2013, 03:08 PM
And, pineapple is a good deterrent for dogs who eat their own or other dog's poop. Mix it in with their food and it makes the poop less appealing.
(Yeah, ewwww, I know! But some dogs do it!) Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox
For gals who do CIM and swallow, they will actually crave your cum and suck it out of you once they know you eat a lot of pineapple
I had an ex tell me that if a woman eats a lot of fresh pineapple their vaginas will taste like it....... It works! jus sayn......
Does it still work if put my pecker through the rings of the pineapple and let her eat it off,hehe.
Pineapples are going on the shopping list lol ...
Does it still work if put my pecker through the rings of the pineapple and let her eat it off,hehe. Originally Posted by bdnewt007
Who cares if it works, just savor the feeling.
For gals who do CIM and swallow, they will actually crave your cum and suck it out of you once they know you eat a lot of pineapple Originally Posted by whitechocolate
How true. When I was working out I used to mix together pumpkin pie filler and crushed pineapple, my girl at the time loved the taste of my load(s) so much that she went strictly oral on me just to get that sweet tasty shot to the throat. God that was a nice 3 month fling. Sorry didn't mean to hijack, just sharing.
Does it still work if put my pecker through the rings of the pineapple and let her eat it off,hehe. Originally Posted by bdnewt007
Now THAT I need to try..... now if I could just find a volunteer.....
now if I could just find a volunteer..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Alyssa, your volunteer has arrived..
Alyssa, your volunteer has arrived.. Originally Posted by mad469s
Let's make it happen.....
Alyssa, you need to cum to Dallas so we can do a "69" pineapple tasting
Alyssa, you need to cum to Dallas so we can do a "69" pineapple tasting Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I do plan on a trip to Dallas.... I will hold you to this......