State: Texas
Address: Calder and Dowlen area
Activities: massage, he
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulder
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: OK looking younger asian girl. Looked to be in upper 20's
Recommendation: No
I made the mistake of going there a few weeks ago. Short dumpy asian girl whose gut kept pushing my head into the table while she spent damn near 45 minutes trying to work one of my shoulders knots out. I was sore for 3 days after. Definitely not a recommended place, I got no HE so I didn't bother reviewing because I thought it was just a bad legit massage. Lol
Yeah, a friend went and had the same treatment I had. It sucks! (maybe it would be better if the girls sucked lol)
I've been there a few times... got a massage from the fat one and then from the skinny one. Both massages were horrible, I was just hoping that this would turn out to be like Tulip was, and its not. Horrible massages that will leave you feeling worse then you did before you came in there.
that place is not worth it. i finally got a HE on my 4th time from the chubby girl, and CBJ the 5th time....with saran wrap. i only kept going because i felt like you could get more from that small dumpy place, but not worth it at all.
I've been there a few times... got a massage from the fat one and then from the skinny one. Both massages were horrible, I was just hoping that this would turn out to be like Tulip was, and its not. Horrible massages that will leave you feeling worse then you did before you came in there. Originally Posted by acer55
Tulip Was? Did it close? I haven't been in probably a year.