Stupid question

Ok, I am a newbie to the scene. My question is with so many offerings of bbbj's, what prevents the spread of diseases from this practice?
Good question.
""""so many offerings of bbbj's, what prevents the spread of diseases from this practice?"""

Answer: NOTHING! of course, sometimes symptoms DO show up but most of the time they don't

Use a rubber
No such thing as a stupid question. Only intelligent people seeking knowledge ask them.
"Stupid" are those who would rather be ignorant than admit they don't know the answer.
The point? The world is a better place with people like you in it. Keep asking and grow
Ok, I am a newbie to the scene. My question is with so many offerings of bbbj's, what prevents the spread of diseases from this practice? Originally Posted by Jonatalia
There's a TON of threads specifically on this issue. Just do a search and you'll have enough info to keep you from fucking anything outside your hand for some time.

Or..

You can do a very skilled screening process and find the highest level providers out there. Low volume, generally higher $$ where they screen aggressively. These will GENERALLY create a better risk/reward ratio all in meaning...less risk and greater enjoyment for both parties.

BUT...there is no panacea out there bud. How strong is your draw to the hobby?
Its better safe than sorry, thats why its in best interest for both to use protection.
The biggest reason is biology. The mouth is a germ-filled place to begin with. Your body has natural defenses against many diseases that possibly may be introduced here (though not all. don't assume it's always gonna be safe that way!). Plus things that are swallowed go down to the stomach and interact with acid. Again, a natural defense against some diseases.

And, simply put, its all about the odds. The odds are your bodies natural defenses will be able to deflect or stop most diseases coming in through your mouth, at least more so than your anus or vagina (or even penis... though penetrating a penis is a relatively rare act fortunately!! (closes legs...)).