Psychopath

I'm not perfect but any means, and I have my own set of problems.
But when I read reviews on some providers in this game, I can't believe some of the shit I'm reading. I basically only see about 4 girls on eccie, cause I'm not a risk taker, took me a good 2 months to see princes Jasmine , because I thought it was tot the. But are some of these girls on backpage I read about gotta be psychopaths.

It's seems like they are in the game of scamming fellas, or they love to go to jail
Is being a psychopath a mental illness?????cqn it be treated?
As one provider told me... yes the do get off on scamming or blackmailing hobbyist.
I don't mind providers smoking BUD or doing a little cocaine every now and then. But if your sticking a needle in your arm or only providing for a drug habit and not your rent, that not the kind of girl I would ever see. No matter have hot she is. Pussy can smell like roses , but drugs and lying are the biggest turn off ever. And also, a girl you haven't seen in like 6 months text you at 3 in the am ask to borrow money cause her tire is flat...wtf seriously ?

Have a good day my bruthas and sistas
You gotta choose with care, that is for sure. There are some shady providers out there for sure, particularly on BP, we won't even talk about Craigslist.

I don't think it's so much true mental illness with most of the shady providers, or at least it didn't start that way, but instead it's usually their addiction (whatever that is) that is dictating their actions. Addiction will make you do things that you'd never believe you would do. I know more than most about that particular subject from hard personal experience. That does not excuse their behavior, but it does explain it for most of them. Throw in a BF/Pimp and it just gets worse.

I've yet to have a bad experience with any of the ladies that advertise on ECCIE that I have seen, or with any that aren't members but have good reviews on here, but I am very careful about who I choose to see, and I do all the research I can before I pull that trigger.