WHITE 'Pussy'

Nothing compares...share thoughts.
It's all the same with a blindfold on. I could never find a difference myself...ijs
Now hairy pussy, shaved pussy, trimmed pussy, big pussy, little pussy, tiny pussy there is a big difference...but pussy is pussy mijo it's all good, some's better but its all good....I've had some really good white pussy and I've had some really nasty white pussy, but in the end it's still good pussy...
Thought all pussy was pink inside!!
Anyone want to step up to the Pussy Challenge?

I'm pretty sure it can be arranged...
The only time pussy is white is after its been creampied. Mija likes creampied?
Nothing compares...share thoughts. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Really, you actually went there?
I hate white pussies, their hair shows up on everything!

I hate white pussies, their hair shows up on everything!

Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That look is when Mijo opened the door

Sorry man couldn't resist.
  • hd
  • 04-11-2012, 06:49 AM
All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!

I'm an equal opportunity fucker! hd
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that "Z" thing didn't work out for you since nothing compares Mija?

Pink Pussy is the best pussy
There are some fine looking white women, Hot looking black women, beautiful asian women, fantastic looking arab women, gorgeous indian women, etc. etc. (I am sure I left soemone out). And well I want to be with all of them.

I get turned on by a lady prior to ever seeing her pussy. I see a fine looking lady and my libido gets going, that simple. Once the clothes are off, have I seen some pussies that were not all that attractive to me? Yes, I have, do I fuck them anyway? Yes, I do.

Taste is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer a pussy that is lighter in color as I have seen some very dark pussies, just not as attractive to me. I like a well shaped clitoris, not raggedy and all folded over. I prefer an average sized clitoris, not too large flopping all over, not too small where my tongue can barely taste. I adore watching the lips open as if to say to me "Outdoorsman, I want you in me and I am ready!!!" I sit in between my ladies legs and caress her thighs and out labia until the lips engorge with blood and open up for me. That is fun for me with what I consider an attractive pussy.

Now what race the woman is having that gorgeous pussy is completely irrelevant to me. But I have to be attracted to her whole body and face before I get to the point of even seeing her pussy, just me.
When I was young I was told that there was only three kinds of pussy, good, better and best. After more than 50 years of sampeling all descriptions of pussy, I am still looking for some good or better. At the time of getting some it is all the best.

Now to be a bit more serious, I have found that is is the person that embodies the pussy that makes the most difference.
When I was young I was told that there was only three kinds of pussy, good, better and best. After more than 50 years of sampeling all descriptions of pussy, I am still looking for some good or better. At the time of getting some it is all the best.

Now to be a bit more serious, I have found that is is the person that embodies the pussy that makes the most difference. Originally Posted by Bull149
well said Bull, I'm sure the best is still out there..

Last i checked... all pussy should be a nice shade of pink.

If its white.. u may want to check the host for a pulse...
Lately, mijo, your threads have been too subtle for me.