Provider References

So Lately I Been Busy Busy Trying To Verify These Clients But For Some Off The Wall Reason Half The Providers Have No Memory Of These Clients.. But How Is It Even Possible When They Have Given These Clients Ok's On P411? I Have Been Keeping Track & Its Certain Providers Why Is It So Hard To Just Provide A Reference... Reality Check Men Are Going To Go See Other Women So Giving A Bad Reference Is Not Really Going To Slow Them Down...In My Opinion These Providers Should Not Have Certain Access To The Board Because They Cant Provide Any Valuable Information Pertaining To Clients.. Not Only That But Then The Clients Get Mad At Me When Im Doing All I Can Do To Try & See Them...Not To Mention Here Is An Email I Recieved On A Client I Needed Referenced It Raised Red Flags In My View... This Is From A Well Known Provider FYI....

Omg....See him! Total sweetheart and good looking...make ya wanna give it up free! Well not really but close! He's skinny dark hair and is handsome!

Not dangerous and def not any kind of LE

See him I promise you won't regret it

Ok I Am Thru Complaining
First... ur post is hard to read... since capital letters are used mostly at beginning of a sentence.. but anyhoo

When asking for reference.. its best to supply approx when they lady saw him as well as something that would remind her. Also.. im not going to tell u if someone is cute.. as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you will get from me IF you supply info that i need... is whether he is clean, a gentleman, and any areas of concern that i experienced.. such as he was a little too rough. Also.. if some provider comes at me with rudeness... there is a good chance, i wont respond to your request for reference.
Yeah when ever I am requesting a reference from a Gentleman, I try to get them to give me a little tidbit about their last encounter with the provider that way the girl can easily.

If they don't remember the guy or dont want to divulge any info I just move onto the next girl. That's why it helps for guys to supply at least three reference in case the one of the girls don't come through or don't reply in time.
  • Paven
  • 04-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Wait, why would the guys be getting mad at you when you're doing the work trying to get them screened? I've never had that happen before.
I am sorry Its OCD thing with my typing but Im trying not to do it with you lol... But I am never rude I always ask if they could tell me something good and or bad about the client.. I always thank them for taking time out to provide such detail and hope I didnt catch them at a bad time.. I supply more than enough info for them to identify the client like name number email phone p411 handle on eccie and sometimes employement if provided.. Now dont get me wrong there are plenty of providers who I adore and or my reference life savers and provide more than he is ok but some they just get to me... I know its a pain but we are all in it together and we should work together but I know thats asking to much but I just thought I would say something... Also I dont see how some providers text me at 2am and ask for a reference and only supply there name ? like wth maybe I am just over thinking this but seriously how am I suppose to supply you with a reference when all you give me is there name and not even a handle of some sort... thanks ladies
Because its takes longer for me to get them screened and I tell them they need different references? Or if you have a suggestion I am open to it I need anything that would help so I can get thru some of these bumps
Wait, why would the guys be getting mad at you when you're doing the work trying to get them screened? I've never had that happen before. Originally Posted by Paven
Yeah if someone was short with me while I'm a screening -I'd stop screening and tell them to look for someone else.
Yea.. if a guy is going to get mad about screening.. he needs to get mad at the chick not returning reference checks. Id suggest telling the gentleman.. then he can personally pm her and ask her WTF! I just dont understand girls that cant return a reference check.

Sorry u have to deal with it.
Wait, why would the guys be getting mad at you when you're doing the work trying to get them screened? I've never had that happen before. Originally Posted by Paven

It happens. Believe it or not, a lot of fucktards do not thinck they should be screened.
  • Paven
  • 04-16-2012, 02:43 PM
It happens. Believe it or not, a lot of fucktards do not thinck they should be screened. Originally Posted by pyramider
If it was taking too long to be screened. Like she's waiting to hear back from the ladies that he provided as references.

I would never deal with that, I think it's lame.
But it happens more than you think or maybe I just have a fuctard client attraction but Im serious and then they tell me that I need to work harder at trying to contact them.. Because they dont know why they wouldnt get back with me
I always provide a reference. I believe girls should look out for each other! I can promise and guarantee this, if he didn't do some kind of sexual act putting his d**k somewhere for sexual pleasure I won't give him a ok. And if EVER I got a fake review from someone I didn't see and we didn't do any of the activities I mentioned above I would alert it. Because that could be used as leverage for LE to get "in". PM or text me anytime. Let me know who you are, and I'll respond the best I can. I would not concider getting a back massage or going out to dinner enough for a "ok", and definately would not be enough for me to say "he is safe". For a good reference he better hang out with his wang out lol.
I want a provider to screen me and worried when they don't. I'm as nervous as the provider when meeting for the first time. I'm thinking, if she doesn't screen me then she's careless or the LE.Question, p411 use to email me when a provider was looking at my profile. Does this mean she's looking at my okays or can she see my okays without seeing my profile?
  • Paven
  • 04-16-2012, 08:36 PM
We can see the profile as well as the OKs, it gives us an idea of what to expect and see your likes and dislikes.
Thanks for your repy. The reason I,m asking is because the last two providers I've seen never looked at my profile. They turn out to be great but did they screen me? I guess I'm understanding your response.