Tasting Your Own Juices

I thought this might need to be in another realm until I started reading more articles and talking to more ladies saying what a turn on it is. So I wanted to pitch this to the board.

How many ladies love to taste themselves while being pleased? Whether it be fingering and sampling, fucked and then wanting to suck the boy toy that has the juices flowing or just plain ole licking another pussy?

I find it a turn on watching a lady finger bang themselves and then slurping the fingers. Especially if I am hitting it and then I pull out and they race to suck every drop off my cock.
I love it when a lady will have a nice make out session after DATY. Or go back for bbbj after i have been inside her. Awesome.
I have a rule. No wiping ur chin after DATY... that juice is mine!!
And the only time ill do a CBJ.. is after u produce an orgasm for me and i want to lick it clean off u....
Hell yeah----------------yummmmy!!!!
Count me in +++'s on all those above!
I like it when I can get her fingers down with my tounge for the DATY action So I can lick her fingers wet for her and I reach up to let her have my wet fingers for suckling while I continue the DATY action.....all good fun ... Mmm. Mmmm good!
lol We love our own sweet pussy juices, so how about you boys......We eat up your cum with gusto, shouldnt you be willing to kiss me and lick my mouth clean after I suck all your sweet juices????
Sorry Ms. A I aint doing no snowball.lol
lol No snowball my friend. Just giving me a big slopping kiss after I drain you dry........YUM
And the only time ill do a CBJ.. is after u produce an orgasm for me and i want to lick it clean off u.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
+100
And the only time ill do a CBJ.. is after u produce an orgasm for me and i want to lick it clean off u.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
It's fricken hot and passionate when there's lots of dfk after daty or bbbj. I enjoy exchanging our own juice with our tongues down each others throat. PS none of your pussy juice would make it to my chin after I'm done with daty
Yes very nice, I love the way I taste..and I want to lick your fingers, or deep french kiss..
Yum.. Nothings like it
Yum.. Nothings like it Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
Especially on a hot desert night and we need to reload fluids
I have had two different providers tell me that they
loved to kiss their pussy juice off my lips after
daty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love sucking my cunt juice off my lover's cock ...Or after I've been fuxking my self with a dildo on webcam or something.